7. ~Question

Rosé's POV

Over the few past weeks, me and Jimin have gotten closer.

I still haven't forgiven him yet, although our wedding date is coming up, but we're getting there I suppose.

After hours of revision, I propped myself onto the couch and watched some TV.

I was still in my uniform but who gives a shit. I heard the door unlock.

"Chae, you in?" Jimin called.

"Yeah." I replied.

He came and gave me a tight hug.

"You was on my mind the whole day." He grinned at me.

I blushed hard.

"I'm gonna go shower now Jimin." I smiled.

"I'll be waiting, I want to ask you something." He said as I walked off.

-
I stripped naked and wrapped myself with my towel.

I hopped into the shower and let the hot water hit my soft skin.

I washed my hair using a sweet scented shampoo along with a strawberry & passion fruit shower gel.

I hopped out of the shower and went to my room.

As I was finishing drying the last bits of my hair, I heard Jimin knock.

He came in and laid on my bed.

"Hurry up, I really want to talk to you." He said.

"You're making me worried now, what is it?" I said placing myself besides him.

"Move back to my school." Jimin said.

I gulped.

"Umm, I don't know."

"Well since you're basically Mrs. Park Jimin, I think it's appropriate for us to see each other everyday." He smiled.

It was kinda a hard decision but I wouldn't mind seeing Jimin everyday.

"Uh okay, I'll move back then." I smiled.

"Yay and I promise I'll treat you way better than before." He flashed his cute eye smile at me.

Before I could respond I felt his soft lips against mine.

He tilted his head to deepen the kiss.

Then he pulled away after 7 seconds.

"Night Chaeyoungie."

"Night Jiminie."

He turned off the lights and I laid on my bed.

What just happened?

Jimin's POV

I turned off the lights and left Chae's room although I kinda wanted to sleep with her, a lot.

Well, I mean sleep BESIDES her.

I don't really know my feelings towards Chaeyoung.

I just want to keep her happy throughout this arranged marriage, because it's probably way harder for her than it is for me.

But I'll always stay by her side and continue to make her feel all sorts of happiness.

AN// short chapter sorry