8.~ The Wedding

Jimin's POV

A couple weeks have passed since I asked Chaeyoungie to move back to my school.

We're still good friends although I don't understand how I really feel about her but we'll just stay friends for now.

Today was Friday and I waited for Chae to come home.

It was her last day at her school, so she stayed longer because of all her new friends.

I heard the door open.

"Hey Jimineee." She smiled.

I peered over the balcony that was near above the entrance/living room/kitchen.

I came downstairs and we sat on the couch.

She yawned and rested her head on my shoulder.

I began to caress her soft hair.

"It's the wedding tomorrow." She sighed.

"I know, can you really believe that we're getting married? I mean who'd think us two? We practically hated each other." I said reminiscing the past.

"Yeah, well I gotta do this for my family and how do we keep this from everyone? They're going to be so suspicious on where I've been .." She asked.

"I don't know. Just tell everyone that you had family matters to deal with and we kissed and made up." I replied.

She giggled "not literally but yeah."

"Yes literally." I said and kissed her passionately, cupping her cheeks in my hand.

"Yeah but we won't tell them that." She smiled.

-
*skipped to the morning of the wedding*

I woke up due to my alarm and rolled out of bed.

I stopped for a brief moment to wake up fully because Me and Chae stayed up pretty late.

I walked into her room and noticed she wasn't in bed until I saw a note labelled "To Jiminie x"

I smiled at her cute extra actions and began to read her note.

Morning sleepyhead :) I went early to the venue to double check everything because of your crazy mother, anyways it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding! See you on the aisle and good luck!

I chuckled and got ready.

-
At the wedding venue I was greeted by many people I've never seen before in my life.

Probably just a lot of co-workers as it is an arranged married anyways.

I got into my suit and stared at the mirror deeply.

Married at 15 eh?

To the girl I bullied.

Life is full of surprises, I'd rather marry Chaeyoung over any easy slutty sket.

Before walking down the aisle The Park Family and my family all gave me a gentle push onto the aisle as I really didn't know what I was doing, who can blame me?

I walked down and stepped onto the stage. (AN// I don't know what to call those things people step onto and get married on😂, DONT JUDGE ME LOOOL)

Rosé's POV

I stood in the mirror and inhaled and exhaled.

Woah Rosé get it together your getting married!

I turned around and my dad held my hand to walk down the aisle.

The little flower boy and girl threw red roses gently on the floor.

I didn't know them but they were so cute.

"Hwaiting!" Jennie smiled at me.

I gave her a genuine smile back to my cousin and held my fathers hand.

Jimin's POV

I was nervously tapping on the ground waiting for Chae to come out.

The doors finally opened and revealed my beautiful wife to be.

She looked perfect.

All eyes were on her.

She walked on the stage and looked at me.

She looked so scared.

"You good Chae?" I asked her.

She nodded and the pastor proceeded with the wedding.

We said our vows and and we placed the rings onto each other's hands.

Chae was shaking gently whilst she slid the golden ring onto my finger.

"You may kiss the bride."

Chaeyoung looked down shyly but it's not like we ain't done this before.

I pulled her head up towards me and I kissed her slowly and passionately.

She wrapped her arms around me.

Everyone cheered for us.

"That's my son!" My father shouted proudly.

Me and Chae looked at each other awkwardly but smiled it off after.

We received many presents and wishes from strangers for about 3 hours but who was really complaining?

"Jimin, I wanna go home now." Chaeyoung whined.

"Cutie. And you look beautiful tonight." I complimented her.

"Aw you think so Jimin?" She blushed twirling around in her wedding dress.

"I know."

AN// They're finally married! Comment and vote please x