20.~ Stay With Me

Author's POV

Jimin and Chaeyoung both climaxed at the same time. He collapsed right besides her and they both breathed heavily, catching their breath.

"Woah that was amazing." Jimin said in amazement.

"I know right." Chaeyoung agreed staring at the White celling. She positioned herself so that she was facing Jimin and supporting her head with her Right arm.

"Jimin was I your first?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Second." Jimin said. He noticed that her expression changed. "But the first time didn't really mean much to me, I was drunk anyways." Jimin said hopefully calming down Chaeyoung.

"Oh okay." Chaeyoung said resting her head onto Jimin's chest.

"You tired?" He asked stroking her hair.

"After that, yeah."

"Oh true. Goodnight Chae." Jimin said.

"Night Jimin." Chaeyoung said and they both drifted to dreamland.

The next morning was Sunday, so Chaeyoung got ready to go work.

Rosé's POV

"Morning guys." I greeted smiling at my two new bestfriends.

"Morning Chaeyoungie!"
"Morning~" Jaehyun and Wendy greeted.

"Friday was a hit! We need to perform again Chae." Wendy smiled.

"Yes I agree, you guys vocals were amazing." Jaehyun praised.

"Jae why don't you perform with us?" I asked Jaehyun.

"Um I used to sing and rap a little but something caused me to stop." His expression changed.

"What was it?" Wendy asked.

"I only ever performed to little brother, Jaemin but then I lost him in a tragic car accident. " Jaehyun revealed.

"Omg I'm so sorry for your loss Jaehyun." I genuinely said.

"Me too, that's a tragic way for anyone to die." Wendy added.

"Thanks guys, but it was years ago, I'm okay about it now I guess." Jaehyun sulked.

The atmosphere stayed weird.

A few hours later me and Wendy went to rehearse a song. I taught her the song that I wrote years ago. It's called 'Stay'. It wasn't to anyone in particular but I just though it would be a song in remembrance to little Jaemin.

Me and Wendy stood on stage and tuned our guitars.

"Hello everyone. Me and Wendy will be performing a song written by me. It's called 'Stay' I hope you guys will enjoy it." I introduced the song.

*begin playing stay▶️*

(Chaeyoung)
tukhamyeon geuchin maldeullo
nae mame sangcheoreul naenohgo
mianhadan mal hanmadi eobsi
tto na hanja wirohago oneul harudo hoksi nal tteonalkka neul buranhae hae
I just want you to stay

(Wendy)
jeomjeom mudyeojyeo ganeun
neoui geu mupyojeong soge
cheoncheonhi naeryeonohjamyeo
geoure soksagigon hae nal dangyeonhage saenggakhaneun neojiman geuge neodawo geuraedo
Stay stay stay with me

(Chaeyoung)
neol darmeun deuthan seulpeun mellodi ireohge nal ullineunde eh eh

(Wendy)
ne hyanggineun dalkomhan felony
neomu mipjiman saranghae

(Chaeyoung)
eoduun bami nal gadugi jeone
nae gyeoteul tteonajima

(Wendy)
ajik nal saranghani na mamgwa gatdamyeon oneureun tteonajima

(Chaeyoung)
guji neoyeoyaman haneun iyuneun mutjima geujeo nae gyeote stay with me

(Wendy)
It goes a little something like
(Both)
La la la la la la la la la la la lala ~

(Wendy/Chaeyoung)
jigeum dangjang manheungeol baraneun ge anya
geujeo nae gyeote stay with me~..

-
The performance came to an end and we received a lot of cheers and more money in the tips jar :)

"The song was beautiful, thanks guys, I'm sure Jaemin would have loved it." Jaehyun smiled.

"You're welcome oppa!" Me and Wendy smiled at the same time.

We sat down and drank a coffee on our break. We were having a good time until someone called my name.

"Chaeyoung?"

AN// who called Chaeyoung? I hope this chapter wasn't too short or too boring :(