9.~ Back To School

Rose's POV

I was kinda anxious returning back to my old school, but i guess I was fine with Jimin by my side though.

"You ready?" Jimin asked massaging my shoulders to keep me calm.

"Yeah and thank you. "

We entered the school gates and we gained many looks and comments.

"She came back after Jimin embarrassed her so hard?!"

"She's a slut anyways. "

"Whys Jimin even next to her?"

"Doesn't Jungkook like her?!"

"Yah Park Chaeyoung you bitch!"

My facial expression changed after hearing all those rude comments.

"Ignore them." Jimin said.

"I will, going to have to deal with this for a couple of weeks."

-
*in class*

I entered the classroom and Hyunjung started to run to me.

"Chaeyoungieeeeeee I missed you!" Hyunjung squeaked.

"Hello Jungiee."  I smiled

Hyunjung's smile disappeared when she noticed that I was with Jimin.

"Why are you with him?" She asked pointing her finger at him.

Jimin was about to shout at her but i prevented him from doing so.

"Listen I'll explain later but let's just sit down before Mrs Jung gets annoyed. " i said.

"Morning class. Chaeyoung I see you are back in school. What happened?" Mrs Jung asked.

"Uhh I had family matters to deal with but it's all sorted now." I lied.

"Well that's nice to hear that your matters are sorted. Class please turn to page 68 and read until 90."

-
"Woah Chaeyoung you're back!" Jungkook smiled running to me.

I felt Jimin staring at us which made me stutter.

"Uh yeah umm..-"

"I want to meet you again, I'll pick you up at 7, see you later baby." Jungkook smiled and walked away.

I didn't even get to reply.

Looks like I have a date today with Jungkook. I'm not complaining because he's such a beautiful and handsome person. But it's just kinda weird though, I'm married to Jimin and it just feels weird but it's not like me and Jimin are together anyways.

-
*at home*

I got ready and wore a simple yet chic outfit.

To be honest I'm actually the biggest tomboy but I still try, sometimes.

Feeling satisfied with myself, I walked down the stairs and saw Jimin watching TV.

Fuck.

How do I explain this?

"Uh where you going dressed like that?" Jimin asked raising and eyebrow.

"It's none of your-" I stopped myself, well it is kinda his business. We're married and we live together.

"I'm going to meet a friend. "

"Who?" He asked with the same expression.

"Umm Hyunjung." I lied.

"Yeahhh, well don't be to late or you'll be punished." He said with a smirk.

I was kinda scared because Jimin is the pervy type but I ignored it because I think he bought it.

I walked out the door and met Jungkook.

"Hey beautiful." He winked at me.

"Hi Jungkook. " I grinned back.

We walked to a restaurant that sold the best jjangmyeon and sat down (AN/ think I spelt it right😅).

I clapped excitedly when the food arrived, I was super hungry.

Jungkook's POV

I loved seeing Chaeyoung happy.

She's such a beautiful person, and I think I'm falling for her hard.

But she seems kinda off but I ignored it.

Then I noticed an expensive looking gold ring on her 4th finger.

I held her hand to examine it.

"Woah, I never suspected you to be the rich type. You seem too nice for a rich girl, that ring looks expensive!.," I explained.

I noticed her eyes widened.

"It's not expensive, it just looks like it.." She said and snatched her hand away.

Alright then.

"Um okay let's eat then."

After dinner we walked around and then I dropped her home.

"Okay we can stop here." She said standing in front of me.

I guess she lives around here.

Woah these houses were averaged sized but looked very expensive due to the house decor.

Doksandong-Gil road?.. Isn't that one of the most expensive streets in the area?

Something's not adding up.

"Alright bye baby." I said. "Goodnight." I said and placed a kiss on her forehead.

She looked taken aback by my actions but then smiled and we bid goodbye.

Jimin's POV

I was wondering where Chaeyoung was and she wasn't with Hyunjung.

Somehow I have Hyunjung's number, I called her and she said they didn't plan nothing.

So you want to lie to me Park Chaeyoung?

I looked outside the window to see Chaeyoung and a guy.

I knew it was my Chae because of her hair colour, but the guy.. hm I don't know.

I squinted to see who it was.. umm JEON JUNGKOOK!

And he kissed her forehead!!!

UMM SHES MARRIED. TO ME. YOU BASTARD!

I closed the curtain as I saw her turn to walk towards the door.

AN// Jimin why you gotta be so angryyyyyy you might be married to her but boy she ain't yours lool.