16.~ Fight

Jimin's POV

I woke up to see my beautiful wife's face.

"Morning Jiminieee." She smiled.

"Morning Jagi~" I smiled back.

"I'm gonna shower, wanna come with me?" She smirked seductively and kissed me.

"Mm next time because I won't be able to stop myself." I said.

"Okay." She pouted and rolled out of bed.

-
We walked through the reception as we was late since we ate breakfast on the way.

"You're late." Mr Im growled at us.

"Mianhae Mr Im." Chaeyoung bowed.

I didn't say anything.

Everyone was looking at us as if they've never been late before.

After PE it was break.

Chaeyoung walked out ahead with Hyunjung so people wouldn't assume anything.

I walked down the stairs and everyone was looking at me. I know I'm the kingka of the school but this time I felt uncomfortable.

"Jimin your wife's a fucking slut." A girl said to me.

"She cheated on you and you just allowed her to."

"She's not even pretty."

"I'll fuck Jimin's wife anyday." A guy said.

"What did you just-" I shouted raising my fist at the random guy until my attention shifted elsewhere.

What the fuck?

"WHO THE FUCK KEEPS TORTURING MY LITTLE COUSIN?!" Jennie screamed pulling down the posters of Chaeyoung's face with the word 'slut' written in bold red.

I ran up to Jennie. 

"Woahhh Jennie what the fucks going on?" I asked worriedly.

"Ask your fucking 'best friend' he's the one that told everyone that you're married to Chaeyoung." She said pointing at Jungkook.

I felt my blood boil and all I saw was red.

I immediately ran to Jungkook who was smirking at me.

"Woah little Jimin is angry-" Jungkook said cockily.

I threw one powerful spin to his jaw and he fell the the ground. He got up and spat out blood.

"Park Jimin-" He said and threw a punch up my nose, my nose started to bleed but I knew I wasn't gonna lose to this jealous bastard today.

I reacted quickly and threw a punch up his nose and kicked him hard in his stomach and in his balls.

I was about to throw another punch but then..

"PARK JIMIN. MY OFFICE. NOW." The principle shouted at me.

Fuckkkk.

At least I finished Jungkook. He wouldn't dare try me again, I'm stronger than him by a mile.

I followed the principle to his office gaining a lot of stares. Many people flinched whilst I walked passed them. Good. They should all be fucking scared of me because they all said shit about my Chae.

*principles office*

"GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY I SHOULDN'T EXPELL YOU RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW PARK JIMIN!" The principle shouted.

"Jeon Jungkook deserved it." I said calmly.

"AND IS THAT THE REASON WHY YOU DECIDED TO PICK A FIGHT WITH HIM IN THE SCHOOL CORRIDORS?!"

I rolled my eyes.

"Aish, stop shouting jebal." I said stressed.

"YOU LITTLE! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU! YOU'RE ALWAYS LATE TO SCHOOL, MISSING LESSONS, FIGHTING, SMOKING ON THE ROOFTOP, INCORRECT SCHOOL UNIFORM, YOU'VE HAD YOUR CHANCE PARK JIMIN YOU ARE EXPELLED!!!!!"

Shitttttt my parents are gonna kill me.

"Okay. Can i at least go to the infirmary?" I asked.

"Yes. But I want you OUT and off the school premises by 12:30!" He warned.

I got up and walked to the infirmary.

The medical lady treated my nose. I sat down for a bit as I just took my medicine and I felt dizzy.

"Jimin!" A girl squealed. I looked up to see Chaeyoung teary eyed.

She sat down in front of me and started to cry. "Why are you crying jagiya?" I asked her, stroking her hair.

"It's all my fault Jimin, I should have never even went out with Jungkook in the first place." She sobbed.

"It's okay jagi. Oh yeah by the way I'm not gonna be in school anymore." I said.

"What? Why?!" She asked shocked.

"I'm expelled and I have to leave soon."

"Ughh Jimin I'm so sorry!😭" Chaeyoung cried again. "How am I going to cope in school alone, everyone hates me everyone calls me a slut."

My heart broke seeing her like this, she's already been bullied before by me :( and I don't want her to have to go through it again, especially when I'm not there to protect her.

"You have Jennie and your friend Hyunjung."

"Yeah but Jennie doesn't really care that much about me or anyone else to be honest." She said.

"No, you should have seen Jennie today. She was raging, pulling down all the posters, defending you." I smiled at her.

"Omo really?!" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yes really. Just know that I love you Chaeyoung." I said a planted a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you too Jimin."

AN// Jungkook you stupid maknae lool, jealousy kills bro but I still love yo ass👅, I apologise for this shitty chapter, I'm not good at writing fights.

824 words.