When the Bangtan Boys found out that we were officially together, they were over the moon. Same with Jazmine; they were all happy for us. Mina, on the other hand, was not. She warned me again about how Yoongi is, but I honestly don't think he's like what she says he is. I always wonder why she's so against Yoongi. What did he ever do to her ? Yoongi would push the topic to the side every time I'd ask. Mina is also really passive about the subject too, despite her always warning me. Personally, if I get hurt because I didn't listen to Mina. then that's my fault. Right now, I only care about how I feel about Yoongi, not what Mina or anyone else says about us. When I did listen to Mina & tried to avoid him, I wasn't happy. I only felt restricted. My feelings were trapped. Finally being able to express my feelings for him made me feel free.

We continued cuddling by the ledge of the building, listening to music & watching the sunset.
"D (Half Moon)" by DEAN came on as the moon became visible. Everything felt perfect with him.
I quietly sang along to the lyrics as he held me close.

"Nothing comes even close
To half of you
It can't fill me
It doesn't fill me up, yeah
Just half
If only I had just half of you
Then I wouldn't feel like this"
I sang, whilst tracing the intricate lines of the tattoos on his forearm.

(a/n: video of jk singing that part just bc he sounds leik an angel ㅋㅋㅋ)

"Babygirl ?" Yoongi said in a low voice.

"Yes, Oppa ?" I giggled; turning around to face him.

"I-" he started.

"Hm ?"
He didn't finish though, he just smiled and stole a kiss. He felt my lips part as I also smiled during the kiss.

It got colder the longer we stayed there on the roof, so we decided to go back to his room.

I stood in front of him in the elevator, facing him. I wrapped my arms around his torso & he rested his chin on the top of my head whilst wrapping his arms around me as well. Before exiting the elevator, I looked up at him and quickly stole a kiss.

It was pretty late at this point of the night. My mother wouldn't care if I didn't come home since she had work late again. Yoongi tossed me my favourite loose-fitting t-shirt of his to me, already knowing I'd be sleeping over. Despite only dating for a short amount of time, I spent a lot of time with him. Being at his place became a routine; I even had a little bag of things for my nightly routine in his bathroom.

After getting ready for bed, I burried myself in his covers and waited for Yoongi to join me. When he did, I wrapped myself around him, keeping us both warm.

As we laid there in silence, I realized something.

"Yoongi ?"

"Don't you mean 'Oppa' ?"

"Don't push it"

He chuckled; "Yeah, babygirl ?"

"I don't know much about you .. I don't want to force you to tell me anything about yourself; but y'know, eventually I should get to know who I'm dating"
He nodded, agreeing that we actually don't know much about each other.

"What do you wanna know about me, babygirl ?"

"Hmm, basic things. Favourite colour, favourite food, your past, what you want in the future, things like that."

"White is my favourite colour, I like meat, there's a lot to my past, and I wanna be a successful rapper or producer in the future."

"Hmmm," I said, wondering what happened in his past.
"Black is mine, and I like meat too. I wanna be a professional composer in the future, and you can ask me anything about my past." I said, hoping that would enable him to open up to me.

"Okay, how was your life before you moved here ?"

"Pretty much the same, except I had more girl friends than guy friends. For my family, also the same. Mom was always working late, Dad was always on business trips. I used to have a babysitter since I was always lonely, but I stopped seeing her when I was old enough to stay home by myself. My childhood wasn't so bad, it was just lonesome most of the time.. How was your childhood ? 

"It was okay. I have an older brother; we used to play together a lot. At school though, I didn't have many friends. I don't like being around most people." He said, staring at the ceiling. 

"Do you still talk to your brother ?"

"Not really. He's always busy with working. I never know when he's available to talk."

"Ahh I see. What about your parents ? And you don't need to answer this if you don't want to but, why were you kicked out ?"
He was silent for a moment, probably reflecting on what had happened.

"You know how I said I wanted to be a rapper ?" I nodded.
"They didn't approve of that. My parent's are so strict & against my dream. When I didn't get their approval, something about that made me upset. I feel like it triggered something in me. I started rebelling against them and doing really bad things. At one point, they said that they couldn't even recognize me since I'm not usually like that. Eventually, they couldn't handle me, so they told me to leave; which kind of worked out because now I can follow my dream. They send me money for my place and what not; but they can't be with me. They're too afraid and they don't know what to do with me. I feel like I've become a monster though, they don't even want to be with their own son."
(a/n : i know that isn't exactly how Yoongi's real life went like, buT THIS IS FICTION OK)

I was in shock. I got up from my position and leaned onto his chest, looking him in the eyes.
"I don't think you're a monster."

"You haven't seen how I was with them. I hope you never do."
He looked kind of upset now. There is still so much I want to know, but I feel like this was enough for one night.

"I'm sorry for making you talk about it, I didn't want to make you upset"

"It's okay. You had to know eventually. I'm fine now, don't worry. But please don't tell anyone else. The boys already know, but no one else does."

"I promise." 

"Let's go to sleep now, babygirl." He said, reaching over to turn off the bedside lamp.

"Goodnight, Oppa~"
"Goodnight, Babygirl." He said, leaving a soft kiss on the top of my head.

a/n :

wELL SHIT. I DIDN'T EVEN SEE THAT COMING TBH. is it odd to cry over your own fanfic ?? yeah.
I actually thought this was gonna be a really short chapter w just fluff, but shit got dark at the end outta nowhere lmao. hope you enjoyed this one !! :-))

~ jazunyan