The concert end.

Me:Girls,I have backstage passes,want to go and meet Anirudh..

Rans:But you only have three passes,we need four more backstage passes..

Gaya:No worries,we'll think about it when we reach backstage..

At the backstage.I saw a crowd of fans were standing around Ani and taking selfies.Shank and Saju saw us and walked towards us with a smiling face.

Shank & Saju:Vanakkam beauties...

Saju:Hi,are you all Hari's friends?(asked,looking at Jas,Kish,Rans and Quek who were standing behind us)

Rans:Ya,we are.How do you know Hari?

Shank:We'll explain it on the way to the dressing room(Jas looked at him weirdly),I mean the resting room.

Rans:We can't come there,we don't have the passes..

Saju:Come on,I and Shank are here with you..Who will stop?

On the way to the room,Shank was telling to our friends(Jas,Rans,Kish & Quek) how we met and how we became friends.Our friends were so mad with us.When we reached the room,Iyap and Sreyas we siting on the couch.Both of them welcomed us.In a few seconds,Anirudh entered the room with a tired face.He didn't notice our presence in the room.

Ani:I'm so damn tired.I feel like sleeping on the bed now.Machi,do you know something..I saw some girls standing in the front row look exactly like Gaya,Hari and Ela.They are at Malaysia right?I tired calling Gaya earlier before the concert starts, but she didn't pick up the call.(he looked at the clock on the wall)She might have slept now,I'll call her tomorrow morning.Wonder she knows about my concert?(Gaya gave a coughing sound)(Ani looked around and saw us standing at the corner)Gaya(Gaya smiled)Hari,Ela(Anirudh saw us,looking so bluntly)When did you girls came in?Why didn't you all inform me?Are those are your friends?Is that chinese girl your friend?

Iyap:Athaan,nanum kekalamne nenaichain?Yaaru intha china pillai?Introduction pannale?

Quek:Excuse me,are you talking about me.By the way my name is Quek..

Iyap:Quak..Quak(making the sound of duck)

Quek:Ya,that's how you pronounce it..

Iyap:Intha pillaike yellam puriyethu..

Hari:Ya,she can understand what we are trying to tell,but not exactly..By the way these are my friends,Ranitha or you'll can call her Rans if you want,and that is Jas and Kish.

Boys:Hi.

Ani:I guess,we no need to introduce ourself.But still I'll introduce,I'm Anirudh and these are my friends,my superheros and my pillar of support Shank,Sajith,Sreyas,Iyap(Siddarth entered the room)and that's Sid.

Gaya:Enough of introduction.Why didn't you inform me about this concert,Ani?

Ani:I..I..I forgot about it..Shakky told me,he will inform..

Shank:What?Ani don't lie..You actually told to Saj..

Saju:What do you mean?Shankous boy,don't blame me..I though Ani told to Iyap..

Iyap:Ah!No..

Gaya:Eh,stop arguing...just admit that you guys forgot it..

Boys:Sorry.

Rans:Dei,Quek kaana pochu..

Sreyas:Where did Iyap went?

Me:Quek and Iyap might have went somewhere together.

I,Gaya and Ela were talking with Sreyas,Shank and Saju while Kish,Rans and Jas were busy taking photos with Ani.In a while,Iyap and Quek entered with a cone of ice cream on their hands.

Sreyas:Hey,machan is here..

Saju:Enna machan,kaiyela ice-cream ooda vaara..anything?

Gaya:Oye,double meaning-la pesathingga.

Iyap:illada,cumma ice-cream vaanga ponom..

Rans:Quek,where did you went?

Quek:We went to 7 Eleven and bought ice-cream..

Kish:For us.

Quek:Hahaha,only for us..Anirudh sir can I take a selfie with you?

Ani:Sure,I guess your my first chinese fan..I also wanted to take a selfie with a chinese girl,especially a cute girl like you..(Quek's face turn red)Aww,so cute..your cheek and nose is damn red.(They took a selfie)

Saju:Can I take a selfie with you too?

Sreyas,Iyap & Shank:Me too..

Ela:Over-ah pannuthungge..

Jas:I guess,we all should take a selfie rather than taking selfie one by one..

Sreyas:Nice idea,I really like you..Are you single?

Me:Excuse me,Jas is already taken plus you're too.

Rans:You're taken?

Sreyas:Are you single?Don't take in different meaning..I only will talk like this but I won't leave my girlfriend for another.She's too perfect for me.I love her so much.

Rans:Hahaha,she's so lucky.Yes I am single now,just broke up with my boyfriend last month but I'm not in the mood with another relationship now.

Gaya:Can you guys leave this chapter..Let's take a selfie..

We took some selfies.We were talking for a while until Ani and his friends told that they are going to the hotel.My friends and I went back to our house.

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.FORGIVE ME IF THERE IS ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES.

PLS DO VOTE AND DROP YOUR COMMENTS.

HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.ENJOY YOUR DAY.