Chapter 15: The Girl Who Cried Hiccup

I'm not really sure if you'll like this but I gave it a try. I'm sorry if my deliveration of this chapter in the story wasn't good enough but I still hope that you enjoy reading it.

Btw, the picture might be Astrid's reaction in this chapter.

Hiccup

The girls were out training in the Arena and me and the guys decided to make protection suits for our dragons to prevent Viggo from hurting us. Last time we fought him, Astrid injured her leg from shielding Stormfly and I don't want that to happen again.

"You really know your stitches, Snotlout." Fishlegs commented at Snotlout's work. We decided to try both the left over Screaming Death scales and Gronkle Iron. Snotlout and Tuffnut were working on the scales while me and Fishlegs were experimenting with Meatlug to make the iron as lighter as possible for a dragon to wear without preventing it from doing its normal movements.

We were all working quietly that is until Heather, Ruffnut, and Astrid entered. It's not like they were yelling or anything but they all wear the same expression of worry except for Astrid who was... shocked?

"What happened?" I asked.

Heather and Ruffnut started with how Astrid disappeared suddenly after volunteering to get them water. "And when she woke up she was normal for about a minute before she goes on questioning "Hiccup?" "Hiccup?" Then she ended up calling a terrible terror and writing someting to it sending it to somewhere before staying quiet and avoiding eye contact so we thought of the only reasonable thing to do and brought her here." Heather finished.

"We tried peeking on the letter that she wrote but she wouldn't let us." Ruffnut added. I nodded in understanding before walking towards Astrid who was looking on the floor.

"Careful, she freaked out the last time we tried to approached her. We even needed Stormfly's help to bring her here." Heather said.

"Astrid? Astrid, are you okay?" She shook her head but she didn't look ip to meet my eye. I noticed Astrid raised her head a little to look at me and when she glanced from behind me, she made a sour look.

"What's going on here?" Snotlout asked leaving his work. Astrid bowed her head down again as soon as she saw him.

"Is everything okay?" I asked her.

"I'm fine." She said.

"Okay, so since work is improving. Why don't we have a dragon race?" I suggested, mainly because Astrid was acting weird and Dragon Racing always manage to calm her down and it brings out her competitive attitude. Everyone instantly got off from work and agreed before rushing off to their dragons.

"But we don't have any sheep?" Fishlegs suddenly remembered.

"We could use the boars that escaped from our boarpit last night. And the pit will be the basket." Tuffnut suggested.

"I guess that settles it." I said.

"You guys do know that we said to trick you into helping us catch the missing boars right?" Tuff asked.

"Yes, Tuffnut, we know." I answered. "Now ready your dragons and we'll meet near the pit." I instructed and they followed. Soon, there was no one left in the Clubhouse but me and Astrid.

"Astrid, are you sure you're okay? You seem to be a little on the edge." I said concernly. She was hiding something again, like the time with the Scourge.

"Hiccup, I'm fine. And I am on the edge. We both are." She said looking more relax than earlier. I sighed mounting on Toothless as she did the same with Stormfly.