Chapter 4: I didn't Mean To

Hey guys, here's the new update. Enjoy reading :)

"What?" Astrid questioned him.

"We're supposed to be a team Astrid. I rely on you." This was the second time that he said these words to her. "I just can't believe that you would choose Heather over me. How could you do this to us? To me?" He pointed to himself.

"Hiccup, I didn't tell Heather anything." She reasoned.

"Go ahead and lie to me for her sake again." He said annoyed by her denials.

Astrid was still speechless after all that Hiccup had said. She couldn't believe that Hiccup didn't trust her at keeping their secret at all. She suddenly feel angry.

"Is that what you think of me Hiccup?! That I wouldn't keep our secret?!" She yelled furiously at him.

"No. I don't think of you as that. Because if there is any person on this world who knows at how good you are at keeping secrets, that's me. You only keep a secret from me for Heather. But you can't keep a secret from Heather for the both of us!" After finishing his sentence, he stormed out of the clubhouse and hopped on Toothless.

Astrid was left alone standing in the Clubhouse together with her Deadly Nadder, Stormfly. "ARGGHHH!" She grab her hair tightly and pull it out of frustration. Stormfly nudge her sides gently. "I'm sorry girl." She hugged the dragon.

"I shouldn't let this get in my head. Let's go train in the woods. You like the sound of that?" Stormfly let out a joyful screech.
"Okay let's go girl."

Astrid and Stormfly landed in the middle of the forest and as soon as Astrid set her feet on the ground, she took hold of her axe and started hitting the the poor trees around her. She told Stormfly that she wasn't going to let her conversation with Hiccup get in her head but she couldn't help it because its about them. About him.

"I didn't do it just for her." She threw her axe on the first tree she saw.

"I did it for him too." She grabbed her axe from the tree. "For his safety." She threw it again on another tree. "For his own good." She said through gritted teeth while retrieving her axe from the tree.

"Arghhh!!!" She screamed when she failed to get it from the tree.

"Why? Doesn't he trust me?!" She asked once she finally pulled it out of the tree ready to throw it again but someone stopped her.

"Astrid don't slice me!" A familiar voice said. She walked towards the figure only to see that it was no other than...

"Heather? What are you doing here?" She asked flabbergasted.

"Fishlegs and I were walking but I heard some shouting so i decided to check it out." Heather explained. "Don't worry, I told Fishlegs to head back to his hut with Windshear and Meatlug." She added.

"Did you hear everything?" Astrid asked. Heather nodded.

"Look Astrid, I'm sorry that I convinced you to lie to Hiccup. I was so blind about my revenge with Dagur." Heather started.

"It was also my fault because I agreed on doing that." Astrid said lowering her head.

"I'm sorry that I somehow get on the way between your relationship. I just don't want anyone to stop me from my mission." Heather admitted.

"What's done is done Heather. We can't change it back. And even if I turn back time, I wouldn't change anything about it." Astrid said. 'I can take his anger but I can't if he gets hurt because of me.' She thought.

"I didn't mean to cause you guys a problem, it seems like everytime I stay with you I bring lots of problems. I'm sorry. I swear Astrid I didn't mean to ruin anything." Heather apologized beginning to tear up.