Chapter 3: The Argument

Hi Guys! It's been a long time since I updated this book and I'm so sorry for that. School has started and I've been very busy lately and I only have little time to write but now I have some free time. Yey! I'll try to update more often. Maybe at least once a week.

By the way, I already watch the new episodes and Hiccstrid has improve a lot. The feels... Buffalord Soldier and all the episodes and that Cliffhanger... can't wait for season 4.

So this is the next chapter. Enjoy reading :)

"Yeah, uhmm... G-good morning." She greeted as they pulled away from each other.

"Uhh..." He rubbed the back of his neck like he always do when something embarrassing and awkward happen. They avoided each other's gaze and sat in silence.

"Let's go clean up and have breakfast at the Clubhouse." He suggested trying to end the uncomfortable feeling between them.

"Yeah." She muttered. They folded the blankets and placed it back on their saddle bags. Toothless and Stormfly started to wake up.

"Hey bud. Did you get a good sleep?" He asked. Toothless gave him his signature gummy smile. "I'll take that as a yes. You hungry?" The dragon nodded.

"We'll head back to the Clubhouse after a few minutes. Is that fine with you?" Toothless growled happily.

"Morning girl." The dragon gently nudge her rider. "Do you want to go on a morning flight later?" The dragon squawked happily. "Okay then, give me a few minutes. We'll eat breakfast first and then we can go on a nice flight."

Astrid and Hiccup went to the place where they planted the seeds. "Anything?" The blonde haired Viking asked.

"Not yet. It's a plant you have to wait for it to grow you know." He informed.

"I know but I can't wait to get this mission over. As long as we're not done with it... the dragons could get in serious danger and so are we." She said quietly. Worry was evident in her tone and so was the look in her eyes.

"It's going to be okay. We can do this." He reassured.

They were checking out the seeds when they heard a loud rumbling sound. "Hungry?" Hiccup asked. "Sorry." She replied.
"It's okay, I'm hungry too. Let's get back to the Clubhouse. We can come back here and check again later."

"Okay, let's head to the clubhouse Stormfly." She told her dragon once she got on her back.

Hiccup and Astrid landed at the Clubhouse. "Ehem!" They saw the whole gang standing in front of them. Fishlegs looked at them worriedly, Snotlout unamused, and the twins with an I-don't-care face.

"What?" They asked at the same time.

"We've been waiting here for hours." Snotlout groaned.

"Where have you been? We checked both of your huts but you guys are not there. We were all worried." Fishlegs said.

"Ughhhh.. they're back." Ruffnut whined.

"I thought you were all worried?" Hiccup questioned.

"Fishlegs is. But not us. We're actually happy that there's no one here who's gonna tell us not to do something stupid. Until she came. And now you two came back too. So there's three of you now." Tuffnut said annoyed. "Oh Great Loki, help us prank someone without them telling us what to do please." He pleaded.

"Who came?" Astrid asked.

"I did." A voice said from behind.

"Heather!"