Chapter None 2.0: Tagged and Author's Note

First of all I wanted to say thank you to Firestar777 for tagging me.

Here it goes...

1. What do you like more: dogs or cats? I actually like both animals but I like dogs more.

2. Which color does the wall of your room have? Light Pink.

3. What do you prefer: skirt or trousers? Both, depending on the weather and occasion that I'm going to wear them.

4. Can you ski? Unfortunately no but I would like to learn how.

5. Which of the season do you like best? I love all seasons but I think Spring is my favorite even though I leave in a tropical country.

6. If you cut out one word of the dictionary/the vocabulary of humanity, which would it be? Dord. Webster's New International Dictionary mistakenly included an entry for "dord", a word that does not exist.

7. Do you play an instrument? If yes, which? I play the piano and the lyre.

8. Is it possible to say: I'm always lying? Yes, because if you said it and you are telling the truth, then you are lying. It is generally called the Liar Paradox.

9. What's your favorite number? I actually have four favorite numbers. 17, 18, 27, and 28. Can't choose between them.

10. How many windows does your room have? Four.

I hope you are all enjoying this book and sorry for the late updates lately. It was suppose to be once a week but my schedule changes from time to time so sometimes it's delayed.

Also thanks for the support for my other books.

For those who are reading "Broken Voices" I have an important news for you guys. I will rewrite the book starting from the prolouge. Please don't delete/remove it from your reading list.

While I was writing it I suddenly thought that it was "OKAY" but I'm not quite content with it cause I wanted more so I think about the plot and twist it a bit.

Hiccstrid and Jelsa will still be the main characters and the songs you've suggested will still be there as well. The thing that I've change are the plot and personality of some characters let's start with Hiccup.

SPOILERS:

Instead of him being the Hiccup we know, his role will be kind of a bad boy.

I know that most of you have read a lot of stories about Hiccup being a bad boy & Hiccstrid, Jelsa and other ships in a band but I tried to make "Broken Voices" different from those so I hope you go and check it out once I'm done rewriting it.

I will update it at least the first 2 chapters within the first or second week of October.

As for "Hiccstrid Shorts" and "How to Tease Your Hiccstrid" I'll update it somewhere around this month.

Before I end, here's a synopsis on the new "Broken Voices" that I will be rewriting. Again, I will not unpublish it but I will rewrite it with a new plot just to be clear.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Never in my life have I thought that I will become like this. A complete opposite of me. It's been 5 years since the worst day of my life happened. Life hasn't been so easy these past few years. But at least now I'm a little better, I guess. I've found some new friends now and I've become popular. Then, I met someone. Someone who will changed me from what I 've become to the old me once again.

But there's one problem.

They say that you can't love two person at the same time.

I haven't move on from my first love yet. And I think I'm in love with the new person that I've met.

Who will I choose between them?

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

All I wanted in my life was for my little sister to be safe. But because I wanted to protect her, I did something that made her mad at me. Now, we are separated. My current life is lonely but I could deal with it as long as she's safe. Then, I met someone. Someone who helped me get through everything. I think I have fallen in love with that person.

But there's one problem.

That person loves another person. And when the chance came for me and my sibling to reunite, I have to choose.

I have to choose between the people that I love. But who? My own blood? Or the one who turned my frozen heart into a warm one?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

So that's the synopsis. What do you think? Good? Bad?
Also, who's point of view do you think was it?

Express your thoughts in the comments below.
Suggestion for songs still ongoing.

Thanks for reading :) 'til next time.