Chapter 14: Waking Up with You(s) In Front of Me?

I'm back from our School Camp and done with my exams so I can finally update. Yey!

Enjoy reading!

Astrid

"How does it feel to have Hiccup as your boyfriend?" Heather asked grinning widely at me. Me, her and Ruff were at the Arena training. It's been a while since we trained all together since I was so engaged with the mission Hiccup's and mine parents gave us. The guys were at the Clubhouse trying to make protection suits for all our dragons so Viggo's arrows would have no affect on our next match in the future.

"It's uh... fine. We're good. I'm good. He's good. We're together. It's - It's okay." Why do I keep stuttering? Does this has to do with the reason that I wanted us to be real? Ugh! This is making my headache a whole lot worse. I don't have the words to describe how I'm feeling. It's like my head is really heavy and I can feel some kind of throbbing pain at my forehead and also at the back of my head. My vision was fine but it did get blurry from time to time. It still does. I don't even know how I could keep up with our little training right now.

The wind brushed passed my skin and it made me feel colder. Yes, I have also been cold the entire morning but I did my best to keep myself from shivering. Because if I did,I'm sure they will all notice so I kept mobing around and not staying still in one place that way their attention wouldn't be too focus on me.

Stormfly, Windshear, Barf and Belch were at the Clubhouse along with the others. We decided to make this training without any help from our dragons but I am kind of starting to regret that decision. I want Stormfly. She'll be able to help me escape from this situation. I can't believe I am thinking like this but I want to skip this training and rest at my hut.

I will surely feel bad for leaving Ruff and Heather if I did but my headache was getting more and more to my nerves. Literally. My axe doubled its weight in my hands and I don't want to admit it but I think I'm ill.

I have the symptoms: headache, tremor, fatigue, feeling all drowsy and weak. I don't like getting sick but unfortunately Thor may think otherwise. Odin help me! I need to get away from my friends as soon as possible. I don't want to know or else they'll get worried and I don't want that to happen. We already have too much on our plate because of the Viggo-fiasco-dragon-hunters-maces-and-talons-dragon-eye-device-thingy and I don't want to add more. It's an advantage that I'm getting good at hiding my health situation because I do this all the time and I'm used to it. Nevertheless, they always failed to notice that I'm sick at least after a few days. All except Hiccup. And Heather too if she observed me closely. Which is why I need to get away from them both the most. Which will be kind of hard because besides Stormfly, they are my closest male and female best friends.

I think I just saw my way out thanks to the sun giving us one of the hottest days of the year. On one hand it was making my head hurt more and my eyes too but on the other hand it gave me the reason to get away from them.

"It's too hot. I need water! Make it rain Loki, the Master of all Pranks!" Ruffnut pleaded looking at the heavens above.

Heather didn't argue nor commented on what she was doing instead she said the most obvious thing the three of us were feeling. "I'm really thirsty."

Trying not to sound too desperate to get away from them. I suggested casually. "I'll get us some water so we can cool down."

"Why don't the three of us just go to the Clubhouse and get our own water? That way we could all cool down." Heather asked. Ruffnut agreed with her.

"I'll do it. Besides, if we cool ourselves down without finishing the training then when we go out here again, we won't be used to the heat and we'll feel morw hotter than now don't you think?" I asked as a matter of fact. They thought about it for a while before agreeing with me.