Chapter None: Please Read

Before I start, the picture above was a triangle collage of Toothless and I passed it as my activity for Geometry. I spend 3 hours doing it with the help of my Daddy so yeah I hope you like it, I just wanted to share it.

Anyway, let's go to the main topic of this author's note.

I have told you guys before that I will published a new book soon entitled "Broken Voices."

I already have a plot for that one and I think it's going to be longer that How to Tease Hiccstrid or Secret Revealed since it's a Modern AU and I can put more elements on it.

I wanted to asked you guys if you want other characters to appear in the book such as:

a. Merida
b. Rapunzel
c. Flynn/Eugene
d. Anna
e. Kristoff
f. Hans
g. Drago
f. Camicazi

Or any characters that you want in those movies since I don't want to add characters that I don't know anything about. I'll accept it but I'll be the one choosing whether they should be a supporting character or a villain since I don't want to give spoilers about the plot.

P.S. The names thare said above are not options they are just examples.

If you are wondering why Elsa and Jack are not in the examples same with Hiccup and Astrid, it's because they are the main characters in the story.

Another thing is that, since the story involves music, you can also suggest the songs that you wanted a character to sing. Yes, you can also choose which character would you like to sing that song.

Reminder: Not all song request might be accepted because I don't really want to put foul words in any of my book so if the song you're going to suggest has those kind of words, I'm sorry but I won't put that. :(

About the other book which will be composed of One Shots, it's entitled "Hiccstrid Shorts."

All the stories there are random and it will be published next week right after I update How to Tease Hiccstrid. You can also suggest stories that you want to happen whether it's about Hiccstrid, Jelsa, Stalka, Heathlegs, and even Toothfly.

For those who are reading How to Tease Hiccstrid, I'm sorry but I still can't update that today but before I publish the Hiccstrid Shorts I'll update it.

You can also suggest on what you want to happen next on that book since I don't have an original plot for it but I already planned the chapter for next week.

Thank you guys for reading this author's note and I'll be waiting for your suggestions and answers.

'Til next time :)