23: I'll Meet Him

J u n g k o o k P o v:

I walked away from her as I got a phone call from Jin. I quickly answered his call "jungkook-ah?!" He said worried and nervous.

"Hyung what's the matter what happened?!" I said "y/n, she had been into an accident!!" He said as my eyes widen.

"Where is she?!" I asked as he gave me the address. My leg started running really fast. I reached the hospital and running to the front desk "where's y/n's room?!" I asked the lady as she points at it.

I quickly bowed then ran to the room. I stood outside the door finding the hyungs outside with their faces all wet and eyes red and puffy.

"Is she okay?!!" I asked panicking and trying to breath. They all looked at each other with sad looks. I grabbed her doors knob trying to turn it but being stopped by Jin

I pushed his hands away then went in. "Y-y-y/n?" I tired saying after looking at her broken self. She had a lot of injuries and bandages over her body.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I held her hand then kissed it "wake up" I said weakly.

"Jungkook it's best if we leave her to rest" Namjoon said patting my back as I nodded then stood up with him. We both left the room as I met Mina.

She just arrived panting for air "is she okay?!" She said in between her breaths. Jin nodded as she sighed in relief. We had an awkward eye contact but I looked away.

I sat on the chair outside waiting for y/n to get up "it's getting late we should go home now" Jin said as they all stood up "I'm not coming" I said

"But jung-" jhope was about to continue as I cut him off talking "I'll take care of her I can't let her stay here all alone" I said.

We argued a lot but at the end we finally agreed for me to stay. I went into the room and sat on the small chair beside her. My chin on my hand as my hand rested on the very top part of the chair.

I kept starring at her then slowly I went to sleep.

{ the next day }

(its your POV again not jungkook's)

I tried opening my eyes that felt like they had weight on them, I saw a white ceiling above me. How did I get here?

The last thing I remember was Jin calling my name after some light flashed into my eyes.

~Flashback~

"Oppa I want some ice cream" I told Namjoon as he nodded with a smile.

While namjoon was paying and getting me some ice cream I noticed a guy with brown hair wearing a mask and some ripped jeans and a white shirt.

The back of the guy was really familiar. It nearly looked like Taehyung's back and even style of clothing. The boy crossed the streets and met up with a girl that was clinging onto him. I was really suspicious so I crossed the streets

I wasn't looking to where I was going or if I was even crossing the streets on the green lights my eyes were glued on the brunette boy.

"Y/N!!!!" I heard Jin say, but ignored him and continued walking. A loud horn was heard close to me as I looked to the right flashing a black truck running over my body.

~ End Of Flashback~

I looked to my right seeing jungkook sleeping peacefully there. I smiled by looking at his face then a loud voice came from the door "y/n!!!" I heard the boys say which made jungkook wake up instantly.

"Your okay!" Jhope said hugging me as I hugged him back "how are you?" They asked as I smiled "I'm alright I feel much better but just a small headache and my legs hurt a bit" I said.

"Jungkook was so worried about you he even cried thinking you died" Jimin said as jungkook blushed. I chuckled looking at Jungkook.

Mina came in with some donuts in her hands as they all cheered happily "your awake" she said hugging me as I hugged her back.

"Oh and uhmm guys?" I said as the looked at me "l-let's not tell Taehyung about this okay?" I said as they nodded "why?" Jhope asked

"He has enough things to worry about he doesn't need more" I said as they smiled "your a good girlfriend I wish I had one like you" jungkook said then messed up my hair as I smiled.

The doctor came in as all of them stood up and bowed to him "how's she?" Jungkook asked as the doctor smiled.

"She's really strong she can be dismissed by today" the doctor said then left the room. They were all happy and they all helped me get home safely.

I went to bed as I was about to sleep someone knocked the door "hey" jungkook said standing by the door with his pillow "you had a bad dream little baby?" I said teasing him as he just came and laid next to me

I turned of the lights then went to sleep.

[ Time skip To One Day Before Namjoon's Party ]

I woke up early in the morning then took a hot shower for the day. I went out of the bathroom as my phone beeped. I picked it up as I received a message from Taehyung

Taehyung: jagiya! good news! I'll be coming to Namjoon hyung's party. We can meet there I missed you so much!!

The message said. I was so happy and excited to finally see him again so I texted back.

Me: really?!! Oh my god!! I'm so happy Oppa! I missed you!!

I said with a smile then put my phone on my table and wore some comfy clothes.