13: First Date

I got dressed then put on some makeup and then curled my hair. I wore my high heels and looked at my reflection in the mirror "you can do this y/n" I said to myself.

I walked out of the room and went downstairs, a well dressed taehyung was there as he looked at me with a smile "wow, y/n you look really beautiful" he said. "Thank you taehyung, your really handsome as usual" I said

I came down the stairs as he held my hand "your ready?" He said as I nodded. We walked out of the house as I found a big fancy limousine parked just in front of the house

My jaw dropped slightly as I looked at it, "y-you rented t-this for me?" I said as he nodded "yeah your my girlfriend and I think you deserve the best jagiya" he said

"B-but even if you took me with a normal car it would be gr-" he cut me off "stop complaining at least have fun for the night it's no big deal" he said.

A handsome well dressed guy opened the door for me as I bowed and got in, taehyung got in and sat beside me as we drove away.

He held my hand tightly as I smiled "oppa you really didn't have to rent an expensive limousine for me" I said "aish.. yah~ I want you to have fun tonight not complain" he said.

"Where are we going?" I asked "you'll see" he said whispering by my ears. His lips were so close to my ears when he whispered I almost felt his lips on me

I looked at him then quickly kissed his lips as he looked shocked "thank you oppa" I said. He blinked a few times then smiled knowing I kissed him

We reached a huge well designed restaurant as the guy opened the door for us. Me and taehyung locked our hands together and walked inside

We both stole everyone's eyes and all people there were just staring at us "ignore them" taehyung said.

We reached our table but it wasn't indoor we were on a table that was just across the beach outside along with other tables and couples having fun. I love the beach's scenery it's the only natural view I'd wanna stare at.

Taehyung pulled a chair as I sat then he gently pushed in my chair. He sat across me then smiled "what would you like to eat jagiya?" He said looking at the menu.

"Uhmm I don't know let me see, the chicken salad looks good" I said "are you serious? Your ordering a salad?" He said as I nodded

"No I'm gonna make you eat something else" he said putting his menu on the table "pizza" he said with a smile "okay" I said as he ordered the food.

We were just talking and I got to know him even more than before. The food finally arrived as I ate a slice of pizza which was delicious. Taehyung seemed really hungry so he ate pretty fast which was so cute

I chuckled then looked at the scene of the nice beach, suddenly memories of me and jungkook together on the beach stroke my mind.

Taehyung snapped his fingers in front of my face "y/n?" He said as I looked at him "y-yeah?" I said

"Your okay?" He asked as I nodded "yeah it's just the view is beautiful" I said. "Not as beautiful as you" he said smiling as I smiled back.

After we finished eating me and Taehyung held hands then walked out "jagiya how about we have a small walk before going home the members aren't there" he said

"Where are they?" I asked "they're sleeping in our dorm for today I think" he said

He held my hands as we strolled down the streets. We passed by some shops and the dresses, bags, shoes and accessories were all mind blowing.

We walked by as I spotted a cute couple shirt. I imagined me and Taehyung wearing them as I smiled

Taehyung came and wrapped his hands around my shoulder "let's get it" he said as I looked at him "really?!" I said as he nodded "yes let's go" he said as I smiled happily and walked into the shop with him

We bought them and he held the bag with his right hand while his left one around my shoulder. We passed by the streets as all the street food's smell filled our noses. 

"Oppa can we get some hotdogs?" I asked as he nodded. We walked there and got a hotdog. "Aren't you getting one?" I asked as I ate. "No I want to share it with you" he said.

I smiled and forwarded my hand giving him some hotdog. "Here" I said, he didn't grab it by his hand instead he opened his mouth signaling me to feed him.

I grabbed it and gave him some as he smiled "wah it's delicious" he said, he stopped at another place buying some more street food and feeding me some too.

We reached home and walked inside with full stomachs. We both went to my room as I walked to my closet picking out a lose white shirt with some black shorts.

I went to the bathroom and changed then started removing the makeup. I looked at Taehyung that was laying on my bed already asleep. I walked to the bed and slept beside him and just staring at his face.

I kissed his lips as I saw him smile "your not sleeping yet?" I said as he chuckled then opened his eyes "no" he said.

His face got closer to mine and soon he was on top of me. "Y-yah what are you do-" I said but he cut me of by strong lips crashing onto mine.

I blinked a few times before realizing his lips on mine, I kissed him back as he slowly turned his head deepening our kiss.

Soon I felt his hand touch my bare back kissing me as I kissed him back. His lips travels down my neck as I moaned. "Why so sexy jagiya?" He said with a chuckle.

Soon I was on top of him as he was under my body. I kissed him as he kissed me back, I kissed his neck finding his spot as he groaned.

I was satisfied so I continued kissed him. His hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer. We continued kissing for the rest of the night until our lips got tired and we both drifted to sleep. I slept between his embrace happy and feeling..........safe with him.