20: Mina's Crush

J u n g k o o k P o v:

We reached y/n's house as I carried her into her room then slowly laid her body on bed. I stared at her beautiful face then turned around to leave but I felt her hand hold the end of my shirt as I turned around "Oppa stay with me" she said in a sexy voice I couldn't resist.

I smiled then laid next to her. I felt her hands wrap around my waist as she put her head into my chest, my heart was beating really fast even she can hear it.

"Taehyung Oppa I love you" she said as my eyes widen. I was hurt hearing her say his name, didn't she recognize me?! My heart break down to small pieces and my lungs ached.

I felt her hands go under my shirt as she pulled me closer to her tracing my back. I felt her lips on mine for a second. I wanted to stand up but her lips were so sweet so I let my self enjoy this one moment.

Jungkook what are you doing?!! Push her away! Stand up and leave! She's already in a relationship you can't do this to her!! Your betraying two of your best friends!

I couldn't leave her lips, she seemed to get into the kiss as I kissed her back, suddenly she broke the kiss and licked her lips. She was so hot that I felt my body burning laying next to her this close. She started sucking my neck as I groaned feeling her lips touch my neck.

I don't know what hit me but I couldn't control my actions as I kissed her neck. When she let the moan escape her mouth reality hit me as I stood up quickly I can't do this to her. She's never gonna forgive me!

"Oppa come back here" she said but I just left the room immediately. "Yah Jungkook come help m-" Jin called but stopped when he realized that my neck was red from y/n's kisses

"Your neck is red what happened?" He asked concerned then tried to touch but I stepped backwards "a-a fly b-bit me I-its n-no big deal I'll go help the hyungs" I said nervously then walked to the car to help them carry the bags inside.

I felt the guilt eat me alive for making out with y/n, she's in a relationship with my best friend and I just went and kissed her?!

Y/n P o v:

I woke up remembering my dream how me and Taehyung were making out but he's not here what's the point of dreaming if it won't come true?

I went downstairs but it was really quite only Mina was in the living room watching TV "where are the boys?" I said walking to the kitchen and grabbing a glass of water "they left" she said lowering the volume of the TV.

"Why didn't they stay?" I said putting the glass into the sink "I don't know but at least we're alone now" she said

"So what if we're alone?" I said as she smiled "I need to talk to you about something important" she said as I nodded then walked to the living room with her

"Talk" I said then turned off the TV. "Well, y/n I don't know why but I think I'm in love" she said as my eyes widen "with who?" I asked as she blushed "J-Jungkook" she said quietly "Jungkook?" I said as she nodded

"Yes I want some advice since he's your best friend you seem to know each other really well so" she said.

I know me and jungkook aren't dating but I don't want him to have a girlfriend! He's then gonna ignore me and spend time with her. Even if I had a crush on jungkook really long time ago I still can't see them being all touchy and such.

"Did you tell him?" I asked as she shook her head "I-I'm scared" she said as I tried to smile or at least put a fake one upon my face but is just didn't work.

"Your okay with it right?" She said with the innocent eyes looking at me as I slowly nodded "t-t-totally" I managed to say. She smiled excited "I'm glad because I really think I like him" she said looking down  and blushing lightly.

I saw her type something into her phone smiling and looking happier then ever "d-do you like him that much?" I asked as she looked up to me with a smile. She took a deep breath and nodded "he makes me feel different and I want to be with him, doesn't Taehyung make you feel that way?" She said as I nodded "yeah he does but not only Taehyung that makes my heart flutter and beat faster" I said as she looked at me confused

"Like who?" She asked as I shook my head "let's talk about it later" I said then patted her head. "Wait! Your not in love with Jungkook are you" she said with a sad tone

"No no of course I'm not Mina how can I love him if I'm with Taehyung?" I said assuring her she put that smile back on her face

"Good, because I can't let anyone else have him" she said quietly but I still heard her "Mina don't say that what if jungkook is in love with someone else you can't make him love you" I said holding both of her shoulders.

"Then I'll make the girl he likes suffer I can't stand him being with someone else I love him" she said "Mina-ah you don't always get what you want sometimes it's better if you let things go" I said as she shook her head then smirked

"I can't let jungkook go he'll be mine at the end" she said as I let go of her shoulders then took a deep breath. "If you love him you should wish the best for him not ruin his happiness" I said as she shook her head with a smile "I am the best for him" she said pointing at herself.

Jungkook can't be hers even if I'm with Taehyung I can't let him suffer because of her I mean if jungkook loves her then it's fine with me I guess.