37

When she woke up she got dressed and went to school. When she walked in all of her friends were there talking. They all walked over to Riley at her locker.

                "Riley." Maya said. Riley looked at her "Yeah?" she asked. "Why wouldnt you tell us?" she asked. Riley stiffened and shut her locker slowly and turning to face her friends.

               "Tell you what?" she asked shaking. Maya stepped forward "About this. I found this hidden in your room this morning." Maya said holding a blade.

               All of her friends were staring her down looking for answers. Riley just turned and started walking but Maya ran and caught up to her.

                 "Riley stop." she said grabbing Riley's arm causing her to flinch. "Riley you said you would stop." Riley just stared at Maya.

           "Why do you even care? Im here in so much pain and you dont see it." Riley said. "Thats why you have friends. They help you through the rough times Riley. Why dont you trust us?"

                "Maya its not that easy." Riley started but Maya cut her off "Its not that easy? My dad left. I am completely broken. I trust you." Maya said

             "Except thats what im scared of." Riley started Maya loosened "I dont want people to leave me because I am so broken. I am so broken to the point where I dont know if I can be fixed Maya." Riley said starting to cry.

              "Riley. You still have no right to hurt yourself." Maya said "Why? Because my supposed to be friends arent actually there for me? You know I used to trust people and i loved it. But people made me realize I cant because they with hurt you."

          Maya looked at her "Riley, we are your friends and you can trust us. Dont shut us out please." Riley nodded "I am. Until I know who my real friends are." she said and walked away.

              The guys walked over to Maya "Riley!" Farkle yelled "You arent capable of doing this! See you at Topangas!" Maya yelled and then explained everything to her friends.

       A/N

            Sorry i havent been updating school is being a little extra lately. But new chap yay!!