6

When the bell rang Riley darted home. She ran so fast and didnt look back. When her friends came out of the class Farkle saw Riley leaving the school. Without hesitation he texted Riley. "Who are you texting Farkle?" Lucas asked looking at Farkle's phone "Riley, she just ran out of the school." he said. The friends all looked at eachother with concern.

F: You okay?
R: Yes. Why? What do you want?
F: Dang. I was worried you just ran out of school.
R: Thanks Farkle but im fine. I dont need you to check up on me.
F: Riley. What is the matter with you? I'm just trying to be a good friend. I'm worried about you, we are worried about you.
R: We? Oh you and the Riley commitee? Yeah, thanks.
F: Sorry for being a friend.
-Read at 3:35 pm-

          Farkle showed the rest of the group the messages and they all just looked at eachother. "Why would she talk to you like that, Farkle?" Maya asked. Everyone looked at him. Farkle just shrugged obviously hurt. He took his phone from Zay and texted Riley.

F: Are you coming to Topanga's?
R: No. Are you?
F: Yes. You should come.
R: No im not coming. I dont feel good. Bye.
F: Bye
-Read at 3:47pm-

          "She's not coming to Topanga's." Farkle sighed. The group nodded and walked to Topanga's.