10

When class was over Riley went to the restroom. She went in a stall and took out her blade she sliced her skin as she thought One for sneaking out. Two for having a family who hates you. Three for trusting people.

          Maya walked into the restroom "Riles? You in here? You ran away pretty fast. Everything okay?" she said. Riley pulled down her sleeve and walked from the back. "Yeah peaches. I just dont feel good." she said walking towards Maya. Maya looked at her with a slight smile. "Go home darling."

           "My dad cant take me home he's in a meeting. I guess i will just leave." Riley said walking out of the restroom.

          She told the front office she was sick and they told her to go home and they would notify her dad.

          As she was walking home she saw him again. Josh. "Riley. Are you skipping school?" he asked she turned around. "No. Im not im sick im going home." she said and left.

         She walked into her apartment and saw her mom, her dad, and Shawn. Her mom glared at her. "What?" Riley asked. "Josh called. You skipped school?" Topanga said. Riley sighed and threw her stuff down. "No. I didnt. I was sick so i told the front office. The nurse took my temperature and i had a fever so they told me to go home and they would notify dad."

          "Riley i dont know where this attitude is coming from but it better leave." Topanga said "What attitude?" Riley replied looking at Topanga. "I dont want to be in the same room as you right now. I want the respectful daughter I raised." At that, Riley walked to her room.