Chapter 15

After Tristan drops me off home, I make myself something to eat and go straight to my bedroom with no school, I have nothing to worry about. I turn on my laptop and choose to ask my mom for permission though she is barely around i know she cares a lot about me. All the work she is doing is for my future to be better.

-Mom, how are you doing, how is dad. Anyways I wanted to ask you if i can join a friend of mine at a trip to the beach we will be staying there for a while. I will tell you when I get info on when we will come back.

I just take a deep breath waiting for my mom's reply. I hear a beep and i know she replied.

-Which friend is it, is it Alex. Is it a boy.

-No mom. Alex and i had a fight but it wont be just me and him, it will be a few of us friends. His name is Tristan.

-Do you like him.

-Well we are friends but i do trust him.

-i trust you hun. Just promise me you wont do anything stupid.

I smile cause I know that my mom she has finally caved. Since I was young my mom and I have always had this strong bond of trust.

-I promise I won't.

-Then you can't go.

-Mom!!

-I am kidding you can go just lock all the doors and windows. Plus tell Mrs. Lance to watch the house. Don't forget to tell me when you leaving and coming back. At least now I can feel better knowing you are safer with other people around you.

-Thanks mom. Stay safe.

-I will. Got to go back to work. Love you sweetheart.

-Love you too mom.

I close my laptop and reach for my phone. Today I had barely checked my phone cause of all the excitement with Tristan. There are a couple messages on my phone. I open up the first message.

-April please let us talk about this. I really love you just don't rush to conclusions.