Demons and Angels

With Leo dead, the balance between good and evil was no more. The fallen angels were now lead by Sinera, the demons were lead by Sonic. Because of the war ending, Sonic decided to go back to the underworld and became the king of the demons. Neon went with him along with Sinera. Sonic and Sinera both had other plans for each other.

     Sonic was walking down a hallway with Sinera blindfolded. "What is this Sonic, what are you doing." She said giggling softly. Sonic entered a room with a bed, it had her name planted on the wall along with her face on each wall. "You can open your eyes now," Sonic said uncovering her eyes. Sinera looked at the room in awe.

     "Sinera, I would like to ask you something. Would you be my wife, the queen of the underworld?" Sonic asked her, but he didn't get on one knee. Sinera smiled and nodded, at that point, Sonic picked her up and laid her onto the bed. He kissed her neck lightly while he then began taking his shirt off. Sinera let him, she submitted to him, to the man she loved.

     "Hmmm, Sonic," Sinera said while Sonic began to take off her clothes. She began to moan softly to his touch. Sinera then arched her back while Sonic unhooked his pants, sliding them down, revealing his shaft. That was when he bit on her neck yet again, lusting for her, wanting her more. Sonic knew she was the one that kept him going, she motivated him, she belonged to him. At that moment Sonic slid his erection into her pussy. Sinera let out a soft moan as he did, she arched her back more as Sonic grabbed her butt cheeks, thrusting into her softly.

     "I l-love you, Sonic," Sinera said while Sonic continued to thrust into her, Sinera hugged him tightly, digging her nails into his back. Moments later after the moans, and the groans coming from the both of them, Sonic released his seed inside of her. At that moment, they were set to have kids.

     10 years passed. Neon was now 20 years old in appearance. She constantly trained with Sonic, she saw him as a father figure. Sonic had his hands behind his back while he watched her train, day after day, getting stronger. Knowing one day that she would become the leader of the Fallen angels. Neon was very powerful, Sonic even admit that she was stronger than he was. He didn't tell her though, he wanted her to train, and work with her power. She was now able to make her entire body glow.

     "Sacred art, Neon Volcanic." Neon said. Her entire body turned into a Neon rainbow color. Sonic saw the power she displayed. He saw it as almost God-like. Afterward, Sonic's own children hugged him. While Sinera walked up behind him holding another baby. Sonic had 3 Sons and 1 daughter. The daughter was the youngest, however, the boys took after him. They wielded fire in different colors. One even wielded light and fire, a mix that would deem powerful in the future.

     Sonic only had 1 boy that was a full demon, and one that was a full demon. The other boy was both a half-demon and a fallen angel. The girl, however, was a full angel. She had white wings while the others had black wings. Due to the baby having white wings Sonic saw her as a Lucky charm. However her wings were not fully white, She had black in the beginning and it turned to white. It was obvious the baby girl was Half angel, and half-fallen angel, as well as a part demon.

     Sonic hugged Sinera, that was when Sonic's children hugged his feet. Neon walked into the room and began to speak. "So, what do you think master, do you think I am ready?" Neon asked, that was when Sonic nodded. "You are indeed ready." That next year, both Sonic and Sinera called their meetings, Demons, and Fallen Angels. Neon stood as Sinera took off the crown.

      "I hereby pronounce, Neon, the queen, and rightful leader of the fallen angels," Sinera said, all of the Fallen angels, as well as the demons, began to clap. That was when Sonic stood up and began to say a few words. "Honestly I do not give a shit what happens at this point. All I know is, there will be no more fighting between demons and fallen angels. The fallen angels will take the place in the heavens, where the other angels use to live. Us demons, we will stick around in the underworld. Humans will believe there are angels and demons, but there is really only one place they go. Honestly, they all can go to hell." Sonic said. The room began to laugh while Sonic put on a slight smile, looking at Sinera and his children. He only had 5 children.

     After the feast, and the meeting Neon drifted out and roamed the human world. She stopped at a graveyard and put a flower down. "Flare, I miss you, I wish we could, you know, train some more. I am with your brother now, and one day I hope to avenge you. That day he claims I am more powerful than him, I will kill him for you Flare. I promise." Neon said, she then flew up into the heavens.

    Sonic then raised his cup. Everyone cheered, however, Sonic did not know the affair Neon had with his brother. He didn't know that his brother had a daughter. That all remained a Mystery, however, Sonic wondered what happened to the other angels. Only Leo knew what happened to them, and he didn't explain before Sonic murdered him. Sonic just did not care, however, Sinera just hugged him, holding him closely. Sonic knew what he had, his life was fine. Sonic was happy, and that was all that counted.

     Humans, on the other hand, were fighting each other, not knowing what to believe, all they knew, was the war was over, they could live in peace. Some scientists continued to experiment, and they created something that could destroy half of the planet if they wanted to. It was an atomic bomb.

     "Sonic, I will destroy you, so you better watch your back." Neon said sitting on the throne in the heavens. Sinera and Sonic never saw Neon, ever again.