The Fallen Twins

Leo and the mermaid glared at the 2 of them. The water all of a sudden rose, then it immediately turned to ice and flew into Leo and the mermaid's direction. Leo jumped out of the way as the mermaid jumped into the water.

     "What the hell. How is this possible." Leo said as he drew his sword at the brother of ice. The ice boy quickly made a sword of ice just to counter Leo.

     "You will have to do better than that." He said. The water angel was now separated from him. Secretly Leo preferred to have one on one fights because ice and water can be dangerous together.

     Meanwhile sonic ran through the forest trying to think of a strategy to attack this fallen nature girl. He had nothing but his demonic suit that spawned with fire. He started hopping from tree to tree, that was when spores began to surround him.

      "boom!" The fallen angel said while the pores exploded not leaving a mark on Sonic as sonic's body caught fire. Sonic was no longer in the playing sort of mood.

       The mermaid and the fallen water element took their battle underneath the water. The mermaid summoned a pitchfork. They all echoed in the water around her charging at the fallen angel of water.

        "You really think you can beat me." The girl said with a chuckle. That was she swung around the water, developing a water tornado.

        "Allow me to tell you, my name warrior." The ice element said to Leo as their battle paused. Leo glared at him with his guard up.

          "My name is Cole and my sister's name is Aqua. Together we are unstoppable, but you managed to break us apart and I give you your credit for doing that, but now you must die." Cole said as he summoned spears of ice glaring at Leo. That was when Leo put his hands together.

        'You are not the only one who learned a trick or 2 Sonic.' Leo thought as he had small teachings from Michael on heaven's sacred arts. This was one of the most dangerous but Leo knew he had to take the chance. Leo came to do a mission and only one mission, that was to kill the water element.

      Cola emerged from the water with the body of the mermaid. The mermaid was dead. Cola looked at Leo while he had his hands put together. There was no longer a god to give him strength so he would have to use his own power.

      "Sorry it took so long brother, I was having fun with this one," Cola said as she tossed the dead mermaid in the water, her body began to float, her stomach was face up as if a dead fish. She had blood dripping from deep piercing wounds.

      "I will avenge you, I will avenge all,  from the ground the trees will fall, I call upon myself to reach inside, let my inner angel ignite," Leo said as his body began to glow, archangel armor appeared onto him. that was when he looked up, swords surrounded him, they were all swords of Excalibur. 

    The twins looked at him as the water went directly toward Leo. Leo cut through it ice particles sent him flying into the water. Cola began to make sinkholes in the water while Cole froze them one by one, freezing the Atlantic ocean.

     "A thousand swords," Leo said. that was when thousands of swords shot up at them almost like trapping them into a world pool of knives, piercing their body. Afterward, their bodies fell to the ground and Leo emerged from the ice when it melted into water.

      Meanwhile as Sonic charged at the fallen angel of nature she began to laugh slightly as she summoned trees around her, having spikes of the wood shoot out of the ground just to throw Sonic off.

       Sonic then began to spread his wings of fire. He was getting angrier. The pores surround him again as the fallen angel of nature became worried.

      "My name is Natella." She said as she watched him, she had an innocent look on her face as Sonic stopped and looked at her. Natella was looking down as she bit his lip slightly.

      "Why did you tell me your name," Sonic said demanding an answer he was confused as Nutella began to blush slightly.

      "I wanted someone strong to abuse me and be someone I can call my boyfriend." Nutella said looking away as Sonic's fire went down and he went back to his normal state as he floated toward her.

      "You would take me right, you would make me feel bad for what I did, you will like, put me down right." She said shyly. She made flower bushes form around them.

      "Yeah, sure whatever," Sonic said as he was now close to her looking her in her eyes as she kissed him on his lips. Sonic held her tight and close to him while they entered the kiss. About a minute after Sonic broke the kiss and the girl had a blush on her face looking away.

       "I love you So......" She couldn't finish her sentence as Sonic stabbed her with his sword of fire. The fire increased and spread through her body burning her from the inside turning her body into ash.

       "I don't fall in love with anyone, especially someone who tried to kill me. Rest in death bitch." Sonic said. He then walked away. He went into a sacred well and entered into the underworld.

        Leo then went back to normal. He sat on the rock putting the mermaid's body on top of it, closing her eyes. Leo felt bad that she died before he even got to know her name.

       "Rest in peace, and may God be with you," Leo said as he then stood up and flew back toward the cave where the other angels should be.

       With the wind, the water, the ice, the earth, and the natural element dead, that makes only 5 fallen angels left to fight. However Sonic ran into trouble inside of the underworld facing someone similar to himself.