The Demon's Story

A human boy only the age of 16, stood 6 feet tall living in a small home with his mother and father. His mother called out to him one day.

"Sonic Honey?" Her voice so sweet, gentle as she stood 5 feet 11 inches D-cup sized breast as his father sat on the couch listening in to the conversation.

"Yes, mother?" Sonic replied curiously as to what she had to say to him he looked into the 42-year-old woman's eyes as he showed a lot of respect for her. The room went silent as the mother began to speak again.

"Know that if anything happens to your father and me." A slight pause as the tension in the room rises to almost its peak.

"W-what do you mean, if something was to happen to you and dad? What are you talking about?" Sonic asked his mind afraid of what is to come as his father stood walking over to the 2 of them.

"If something happens to where your father and I were killed I want you to run as far away as you can." The mother said hugging her son as tears flooded Sonic's eyes from what she had just told him. Sonic's dad then coming over hugging him tightly resting Sonic's head on his shoulder.

"It will be ok son." The father said, a 43-year-old man stood 6 feet 3 inches tall, out of shape, but is not completely flabby.

"Go on to sleep Sonic my dear." His mother told him as he went to bed. He could not stop thinking about what they told him. He was now afraid of what may happen. Thinking about what may become of him as he closed his eyes falling asleep.

The next day came around as the beautiful sun began to rise, Sonic had already eaten breakfast as he walked to school. When he arrived he walked into the gates as his best friend Leo came behind him resting his shoulder onto his.

"Looking down in deep thought as usual," Leo said to Sonic as Sonic looked back at him continuing to walk.

"Whatever dude it's nothing, just having a few problems at home. You know, that kind of stuff." Sonic said to him as Leo shook his head, the 2 of them arrived at Sonic's locker.

"Just pray and all of your problems will be solved. God is watching over us you know." Leo said cheerfully as Sonic was taking his books out of his locker. Sonic suddenly paused as Leo was puzzled as to why.

"Suppose there is no God," Sonic said as Leo immediately began to feel offended. "Suppose I will be praying to something that does not exist because I listened to your bull shit, Leo. Getting me in trouble again" Sonic added as he slammed his locker door appearing to be angry.

"Well if there is no God then who is watching us?" Leo asked happily that he could have a valid point to try to prove his overall conclusion.

"Nobody is watching us. That is the answer, besides how do you know where we go when we die, how you know we even have a soul Leo. Face the facts you don't!" Sonic said emphasizing the last sentence looking at Leo as Leo began to shake his head.

"I cannot be friends with somebody who does not believe in the same religion as me. I am sorry Sonic but we cannot be friends." Leo said as he turned around realizing what he had said to his best friend.

"Fine Leo I do not need you, so you can just go fuck off," Sonic said, but deep down he knew to himself that he did not want Leo to abandon him as he did.

Sonic went to his homeroom class his heart aching as the school day went on. Lunchtime came around as Sonic sat in a corner by himself a black crow watching from a tree in the window as he ate but Sonic did not notice it. As Sonic went from class to class the black crow seemed to be watching him from the window until the school day ended. The black crow followed him home.

Sonic arrived at his home as he went to the door he heard gunshots coming from inside, trembling as he heard them afraid to open the door but he did anyway as he saw a man holding a gun standing over his parents. His parents were lying there on the floor drowning in their own blood as the man raised the gun to Sonic. The gun was shot the bullet hit Sonic into his head as the man then killed himself afterward.

A light was glowing in a tunnel as Sonic was crying he began to run toward it falling into a hole. He yelled for help as a full pledge demon stood in front of him. Fire surrounded him as he looked up at the demon from his knees.

"You are now in the underworld. I am the king of the underworld my name is Lucifer but you may call me Satan if you wish." The demon said as he reached out his hand to Sonic helping him up.

"Why am I here?" Sonic asked as he then stood up looking at the demon. "My parents were killed where are they?" Sonic added demanding an answer as he backed away from the demon.

"If you make this deal with me, I will make you my most powerful demon, and I will let you have your revenge on your killer," Lucifer said as Sonic agreed to nod his head.

"If it means that I will have my revenge so be it," Sonic said as demonic wings grew on his back.

"I will let you train and then you will do my bidding," Satan said as he disappeared Sonic began to train as 100 years passed, Sonic's training was now complete.

Sonic then walked up to Lucifer's throne as Lucifer looked down upon him seeing he was now a full pledge demon-like himself. Lucifer began to laugh and clap congratulating the boy as Sonic looked up at him. An orange fire eye color just like his flames as Sonic seemed hostile to Lucifer.

"I will no longer be your slave," Sonic said drawing a fire sword as other demons surround the 2 of them Lucifer then waves them to back away as he nodded standing wielding a sword of his own seeming to be dark magic.

"Fine, then we will fight if you succeed in killing me you are free," Lucifer said with a cocky tone as Sonic had a fire sword right through him burning Lucifer from the inside killing him. The other Demons were also killed as they tried to attack Sonic.

"Good Riddance. Sonic said as he escaped the underworld. A bounty now on his head, many demons have come across him but died trying to bring him back.

Years Sonic heard the villagers hiking up the mountain. The elder gave his speech as he caught a girl falling into the volcano. Killing the village elder he brought her to his home using his power not to let her burn.

"What is your name human?" Sonic asked Sinera as she stood up straight afraid of what he may do to her.

"M-my name is Sinera. May I know yours as well?" Sinera said the words barely coming out of her mouth. She was frightened and shy at the same time.

"My name is Sonic." Sonic said as Sinera looked at him blushing deeply. Sonic looked back without any emotion to show. The fact he did not care was obvious.