A Beginning War.

"Sonic a demon, Leo an angel, but for me, I am in a class all to myself," Jake said. His appearance contained 10 pairs of black wings, soaring out his back. He stood 6 feet tall, this time he was more built, muscular, and it was obvious he was powerful.

     "I shall have my revenge Sonic. We all will have our revenge." Jake yelled as an army of fallen angels, Most were angels at some point. By Jake sending his prodigy, Flare, the one who wiped out the God and went back into the underworld waiting for his brother to return.

      There were 10 fallen elements. The leader classes of the fallen angels. Earth, Water, Ice,  Fire, Wind, Nature,  Neon, Dark, Light, and Gravitation. Jake was the fallen element of darkness. Sinera was the fallen element of light, however, there was one fallen element that Jake kept hidden until he needed him. The fallen element of gravitation. The one who could control gravity at will.

     A war began, the demons and the fallen angels were fighting, due to Flare leaving them on earth. The regular angels retreated into a cave-like place, in the middle of the forest not too far from where Sonic was buried. There were only 5 angels left, Leo and Michael were included.

     "I think that I know someone who could help us. I do not know whether this is going to work or not." Leo said as he was badly hurt along with Michael and the other angels. Michael then stood, as the new 'replacement God' or leader he had to give them some direction that would make them feel better about the situation.

     "Who is this person you believe will help us?" Michael asked, Leo, looked at him and stood heading toward the exit of the cave. Michael glanced at him while 2 of the other angels took position on each side while the other one was setting up cameras outside of the cave to keep track of what was coming.

      "His name is Sonic. He is Flare's brother. If anyone can beat Flare I think it would be Sonic." Leo said. He walked out of the cave, not giving Michael a chance to question his reasoning.

      It took 2 days when Leo finally reached the grave of Sonic, the place where Leo had buried him, as a friend. Leo looked down upon the grave. That was when he began to dig it up, pulling out Sonic's stiff body lying it down on the ground next to the gravesite. "Oh great world, I am here to do this revival of my friend, I perform this ritual to return his soul into his body. Here, now come back Sonic." Leo stated. A glowing light came from Sonic's body. He was now awake.

     "Sonic please, I have revived you so you can help us angels, as we are in great danger," Leo stated, Sonic glared at him with hatred in his eyes. Sonic's wings then spread, while he let them take him backward, he then sat on the ground.

     "Give me a reason why I should help you. You pretty much killed me, Leo, I should just kill you myself and be done with you, going on by my business." Sonic said with a furious tone in his voice. Leo however then looked away from Sonic's glare.

     "Please Sonic. I need your help. Fallen angels and the demons have conquered the guardian angels and the humane lands. Please Sonic I beg of you, you are the only one I know who is strong enough to fight elemental beings." Leo said with sincerity while he dropped to his knees. He knew that Sonic was his only hope of bringing peace to the human world.

      All of a sudden, the wind current began to change, the winds became black and dusty. Soon a figure with a pair of black wings floated down from above with his arms out. This took Sonic by surprise as he never saw elemental power similar to his own.

     "King Jake sent me here to exterminate you, Leo, he wishes to fight Sonic, alone. So Sonic, stay out of this unless you want me to kill you as well." The fallen angel said. Sonic began to get into a fighting position. Leo did the same, Leo seemed to be on the defensive, due to him being hurt.

     "Who are you?" Leo asked. The Fallen Angel then rose once again. The Fallen angel put out his hand pointing at Leo, taunting him as he did not say a word for a few seconds. The pause was distinct, but it created a tension like no other.

     "My name is Miles, I am the Fallen element wind. Now are we going to fight or are you just going to cry your pants off until you die?" He said. Leo then charged at him. Leo was impatient and did not like the tone of voice he used. Leo did not say another word, wind began to surround him, slowing him down because of the wind currents blowing in the opposite direction he was headed.

      "Wind Explosion," Miles stated calmly, the wind around Leo then exploded. The explosion took place as it shook the ground around them however the other Angels did not hear. Leo's body fell helplessly to the ground as Miles then turned his attention to Sonic.

     'I see now Leo, you need my help to defeat guys like him. This shouldn't be a problem.' Sonic thought to himself as Leo's body would lay helplessly on the ground. Leo began to squint as he was badly hurt, afterwards, Sonic's body turned completely into the fire as a sword of fire developed in his hand.

     Miles looked at Sonic with a surprising look on his face, wondering how he was able to control elements similar to flare the fallen element of Fire. Sonic and Miles' fight was ready to begin while the wind circled them.

     "This will be entertaining," Miles said, Sonic glared at him, his eye sockets were on fire as well. This was a new thing Sonic learned in death. It was the sacred art Volcanic Mode.