The Fallen Angels

"Jake is, on an island to himself, sitting on his throne, hiding and waiting for you to go get him," Sinera said softly. She then began to turn her body to where her backside was against him, slowly running her hand under his chin.

      "How did the fallen angels come to be, how did this all start," Sonic asked. Leo and Michael began to listen to the conversation, interested in how they became as well. Sinera looked at Sonic, knowing that she had to tell him, the truth.

      "It all started with Jake. The day that you killed him, humans discovered his angelic feathers." Sinera began to say. A flashback occurred from the scene when Jake was created. The room was a barely lit laboratory. Scientist in lab coats was putting together tissue, and humane substances, performing experiments, until they had a beast with black wings.

     "Flare was also apart of the experiment, but Flare was only a demon," Sinera said. The scientist was performing the experiments, where one of them caught on fire, the other emerged from the capsule where he was created. A man, with black wings, yellow eyes, and a muscular body stood.

      "Where am I, what is this. Am I alive, am I dead?" Jake said. The scientist reached his hand out to him. "No, I created you." The scientist said with a glorified look on his face. His experiment was a success.

       "You created me, no, you didn't create me, something else did, I was already created, you are a human, you are a lie," Jake said. That was when his dark aura emerged around his body. He then released it, killing all the humans in the facility, he didn't realize what he was doing, that was when he walked over to the other capsule and saw Flare.

     Flare was asleep, Jake used his dark aura, implanting it into him, just to give me life. "Awaken my brother, we will begin a new species, a species all to ourselves," Jake said. Flare rose up out of the capsule. His body was steaming, however, there was one capsule left. Flare was puzzled to see Jake, however, he knew that he was in his debt from reviving him.

     "This last capsule was huge, a man was in there, very muscular, very big. Jake did the same to him, however, when he woke up, he immediately increased the gravity around him, not able to control his ability. Jake and Flare were pushed to the ground. That was when Jake used his dark aura to knock him out. The man did not know his name, Jake gave him his name, Gravity." Sinera explained.

      "The last capsule contained a little girl. Jake did not bother to revive her, but flare did, using his fire he made the girl awaken. Jake went on and named her Neon because she was glowing the Neon rainbow. The first 4 fallen angels, Gravity, Neon, Jake, and Flare. " Sinera added.

     "How did you become a fallen angel, I thought you were an angel to start," Sonic stated while Sinera looked into his direction, and looked down. "Jake turned me into a fallen angel, he found me when I was roaming around, looking for you Sonic. I followed him, and I made him trust me, I couldn't stand the things he did, the things he said. That is why I want you to defeat him, Sonic. Please kill him." Sinera said as she bit her lip.

      "I am here to have your back. You can count on me, Sonic." Leo said. Michael stepped up as well. "You can count on me as well. Maybe we can settle our differences, and make this a new era, of angels, and demons. Maybe we can become one, and work together, without the balance of good and evil, this world wouldn't be perfect the way it is." Michael stated.

     "I want to get married after this is over. So if you lose, and you die. I am going to kill you myself." Sinera said teasingly. Sonic looked at her, he began to feel a connection with her. That was when Neon nodded and hugged Sonic's leg.

     "I am coming too." Neon said cutely. They all gathered around, that was when Sinera hugged Sonic again. "Promise me that you will win, promise me you won't go and die on me. Please." Sinera said with sincerity, that was when a tear dropped from her eye.

     "I promise. However, after this battle, you will come back with me, and rule the underworld by my side. You will be my queen, Sinera. We will be stronger than anybody has ever seen. You and I, the demon's rulers." Sonic said softly to her. Sinera nodded and saw what Sonic said as a proposal.

      "Fine, but if you drop me in a volcano again, I am going to hurt you, Bad," Sinera said teasingly. Michael and Leo spread their wings. Sinera did the same. Neon then let her wings come back out. Their Neon rainbow color. They were ready to go, ready to fight. That was when Sonic let his wings spread, he had a black fire around them, and around them only. The fire gave off heat. That was when he turned around.

      "Let's go," Sonic said that was when he flew off, the other's followed him. That was when the demons Conquered the army of fallen angels and joined with them in flying toward the throne of Jake. Jake sensed gravity's death, he never knew Sinera would betray him, he hasn't seen Neon since the accident.

      Jake stood. That was when he crossed his arms. "Ok Sonic, you want me. Come and get me." Jake said nobody was around. Jake had an army of fallen angels surrounding him. Jake was prepared, this army was the last of his fallen angels. That was when Jake thought about the consequences of his actions. He was ready to die, but he didn't want to.

      'I am coming for you Jake, I hope you are ready.' Sonic thought to himself, not saying out loud for the others to hear.