The Plan

"Sacred art, Volcanic mode," Sonic said. Miles changed the wind currents again. Miles waited for Sonic to make his move, but at that moment Sonic swung his sword, his body disappeared, Miles began to look around.

       "Running away Sonic, so unwarrior-" Miles couldn't finish his sentence. Sonic had delivered a punch directly in between his nose. The fire spreading out as the impact sent Miles flying to the ground. 

     "What the hell," Miles said after hitting the ground creating a creator sinking a part of the forest inside of it. Miles then sat up, he looked at Sonic.

     'This guy is a monster.' Miles thought as he spat out a few of his teeth as his body began to tremble. 'So this is the guy Jake tried to copy. I wish I could live to see that fight. Sonic and Flare. Jake did a good thing turning his brother into a fallen angel. If he were a demon, we'd be in deep trouble.' Miles thought as Sonic had a bow made completely of fire aiming the arrow at miles. 

     "Meteor bow. This is the end. Miles" Sonic said he shot the bow at Miles traveling breaking the sound barrier as it hit miles in his heart, making Mile's Body disintegrate into the fire. 

      Sonic then flew down and kneeled next to Leo. "Are you ok?" Sonic asked, Leo, looked at him barely able to move. 

     "H-how are you able to become so strong in a mere 2 days. What did you do Sonic." Leo asked. he struggled to speak. Sonic glared at him with distrust.

     "After you killed me. I was sent to a transparent universe, where I learned what I could do." Sonic said, he was inside of a flashback of what happened while he told his story. Leo paid close attention to what he said wondering how he could become strong himself. 

       "When I was dead and sent to this universe. A demon, just like me told me that I could be much more powerful. 2 days in this world is 2 years in theirs." Sonic stated as he was standing before a demon whose wings were on fire. Looked similar to him, but different from what a normal demon would like, almost like a giant devil.

      "So you are Sonic, of the Banged Universe." The demon said as Sonic looked up at him. He did not know of this Banged Universe, Sonic had a puzzled look on his face.

     "What is this banged universe?" Sonic asked, the demon chuckled as he looked at Sonic with a look that only he could give.

     "The universe that was created in a fight between the 2 residences of the God realm. They fought and created 2 separate universes. Each became the God training disciples of both to one day fight each other. That is how your universe was created." He said, Sonic nodded.

     "I will teach you the ways of fire. You will be the warrior to end this war and destroy your enemies." The demon said as Sonic looked up at him nodding, feeling the aura from this demon, it was not like anything else that he felt.

      "That is how I learned to be a true demon, and Leo, after this I will kill you so watch your back," Sonic said to Leo, he lifted him and began to walk.

      Leo coughed lightly while he looked away. "Yeah, at least I can call you my friend again. Sonic." Leo said he closed his eyes becoming unconscious. The 2 traveled for 2 days before reaching the cave where Michael and the other angels were.

     Sonic tossed Leo next to Michael,  Sonic only glared at him. Michael glared back while an angel began to heal Leo. Sonic didn't care what they thought, instead he turned around.

     "From what I know, there are 10 main leaders of the fallen angels. They are the strongest, so we take them out first, then worry about the Weaker ones." Sonic said as he spread his wings standing at the entrance.

      "Where are you going?" Michael asked while healing Leo. Sonic looked back, he did not say anything, instead, he flew off into the sunlight. Leo slowly regained consciousness, 30 minutes later. Sonic was headed to the one spot where he could travel to and from the underworld at will. He wanted to kill the new ruler so he can rule, and defeat the common foe.

     One day passed as Leo was recovered fully, he had a diagram of what they would have to do. "We need to take them out one by one, The wind element is already dead. I take it that they have 9 other fallen elements. We take them out first and target them first. There should be water, earth, ice, dark, light, Neon, fire, nature, and Gravitation. That is just my prediction I do not know for sure what the last element is. All I know he or she is most likely dangerous." Leo said barking out orders as Michael let him take control. Michael and the other angels were interested as Leo had a serious glare in his eyes.

     "I will take water on by myself, it shouldn't be a problem for me," Leo said as 2 other angels were going after Ice while Michael and his assistant were going after Earth. They left in pairs except Leo left by himself.

     Meanwhile Sonic flew above a forest that seemed to be moving, a tree all of a sudden grew and seemed to be coming toward sonic. Sonic then drew his fire sword slashing it at the tree. that was when the tree went from wood to metal hitting Sonic into the forest.

      "What the hell," Sonic said, standing up quickly. A fallen angel appeared before him, rising out of a tree branch. This one had glasses, shades in fact as she glared at Sonic. Sonic began to glare at her.  The fallen angel was a female, she did not look like she was the type that was going to just let him go.

     "My name is Peach, the Fallen Angel of nature, please to meet you Sonic." She said while flowers grew, rising right next to him. She had a busty chest, with her wings being both black and green, she had a cold, sexy look in her eyes even though, she had a curvy shape.

      "I don't care," Sonic said, he put his hands together, fire surrounded him as the nature around him turned into ash. Sonic brought his hands back. "Fire beam," Sonic said as a beam shot from his hands, vibrating the ground as Peach simply redirected his fire to go back at him, burning his clothes off, but Sonic wasn't affected by the fire.

     "Now, now cutie you better watch it, you might get too hot for me to bear." Peach said teasing him. Sonic was becoming more annoyed with her, his body is surrounded by fire covering up his manhood as Peach just giggled at him. Sonic knew he would have to fight this one smart, or he could lose.

      Meanwhile, Leo made it into the Atlantic ocean. A mermaid was sitting on a rock, looking up at him. Leo landed directly in front of her. "I am looking for an angel." He stated while the mermaid looked at him like he was stupid.

     "An angel, I am looking directly at one, a stupid nieve one. Get the hell off my rock." She said. She looked away from him, not caring about his existence. Leo became annoyed as he walked toward her. At that moment she summoned a pitchfork of water into her hand, suddenly as she pointed it at him. 2 Fallen Angels emerged at the same time. One came from the water and the other came from a giant frozen iceberg that was floating.

      "Look here brother, looks like we got us a couple." One said while the other had a cold, cool look in his eyes not really saying anything, he just nodded. Leo and the mermaid both looked at them and got into a fighting stance.

      The brother put on a slight smile, they were also prepared to fight. Fire versus Nature, Ice, and Water versus Water and a knight. The battle was just getting started.