Demon vs Angel

Leo charged at Sonic, their swords clashed creating slight waves blowing the trees. One had black wings, the other had white wings, the fight went on. Angel versus Demon a classical site, a fight that is always meant to happen.

     "You were my friend. How could you have done that you monster." Leo said swinging his sword. Sonic simply ducked, upper-cutting the angel, afterward Leo fell to the ground, getting back up on his feet.

     "You betrayed me so I will have no choice, but to kill you," Sonic said as Leo quickly got up standing his own against the demon. Michael watched from above as he signaled not to let any more angels go instead of having them wait to see if the 2 friends could settle their problems by themselves.

     "Sonic you were my best friend, we played in the park together. We did a lot of things together, yet you want to kill me." Leo said. Sonic swung his sword of fire at him, causing them to cross swords. Sonic punched him in his face, he then cut him with his sword. At that moment, Leo began to burn from that spot, but it was only for a brief moment.

     "Why don't you just shut up and die, Leo, I do not need you, or your wisdom. Your god doesn't exist, even if he did, he would not have sat up there and watched you get your ass kicked." Sonic said with a confident tone.

      "You're wrong Sonic. I was sent because he thought and believed I could win this fight, so did all of the other angels. You killed Jake, how am I supposed to explain that to them." Leo said sincerity in his voice as he cried out. He was in deep pain almost to the point where he could not walk.

     "You will not be able to explain anything to them because I will kill you here. You do not deserve to live, you deserve to die, Leo. So be happy I will be the one that gives you that privilege. " Sonic said as he held fire in his hand standing over Leo, Leo's eyes widened as he looked at the fire.

     "You're really going to kill me Sonic, after all, we've been through," Leo said trying to buy himself more time as Sonic had a cold look in his eyes. Leo looked up at him with his own light blue angelic eyes, hoping Sonic would show him mercy.

     "Yes, I am," Sonic said throwing the fire at Leo, Leo then quickly moved to the side grabbing his sword stabbing Sonic in his heart from the back as Sonic fell, Leo's eyes began to fill with tears. As an Excalibur the sword piercing a demon's heart that has no darkness in it is fatal. This is how Leo knew Sonic really did not have any darkness in his heart. Sonic fell as Leo looked down at him, taking his sword out of him.

     "You really are a backstabber Leo," Sonic said barely able to speak. He fell to the ground, knowing he was defeated. He laid there unable to move. He knew he was going to die as Leo sat right beside him looking at him. Leo felt sympathy for his friend.

     "I had to Sonic. I am sorry." Leo said with sincerity in his voice, the thought of him killing his best friend, echoed in his mind, eating at his consciousness. Sonic laid there as he looked up at Leo. "Hey Sonic remember when we were kids and you use to save me all the time from all those bullies."

     "Y-yes Leo," Sonic said as he looked back up at Leo wondering what he was getting at. "What about it?" Sonic added slightly annoyed barely able to speak as he laid there defeated.

     "You use to always say I would be the death of you. Look at us now, I really am the death of you, am I Sonic." Leo said as he stood up standing over Sonic with his sword inside of his hand. Leo looked down at his friend with tears falling from his face.

     "Just kill me. I do not want to hear you blab about the past. It is what is now and in the future, if you cannot see it that way then you need to grow up Leo." Sonic said to him looking away. Slowly losing his breath. Leo looked at him as he raised his sword into the air. 

     "I bid you farewell, old friend," Leo said as he stabbed Sonic once again, Sonic then died as there was a slight grunt from Sonic. Leo, saddened by what happened, dug a hole burying Sonic in the middle of the woods, next to the volcano, in which he lived.  Afterward, Leo flew back into the heavens. he bowed to Michael signaling that the mission was complete.

     "Mission accomplished sir but Jake did not make it," Leo said. Michael Nodded, this was 5 days after the fight and after Jake's death. They all were in the council's meeting room. Michael leads them all in prayer. That was when a moment of terror shocked the angels. the moment a servant ran into the room.

     "God is dead!" The servant yelled out. Michael then rushed with Leo and a few others to the palace where God was. They found that demons surrounded God's Body. Giving off a fatal picture of what happened.

     "Who are you and what have you done?" Michael said as he drew his sword he was angry that the Demon held God's body. The demon had black angelic wings as he was obviously a fire element. Michael thought it was Sonic, but no this was another demon altogether. He looked like an angel, but it was clear that he was a demon.

     "My name is Flare, the fallen element of fire, bow down before me as now the Fallen angels will take over, The army is mobilizing now, I am here to exterminate you angels." He said as he smirked tossing God's body to the side with his foot. Michael turned around and signaled a retreat as some angels began to fight Flare, Flare only killed them and sent them down to earth where they were turned into Fallen Angels, their wings going from white to black as Leo and Michael escaped into a cave.

      Leo knew what he had to do. He had to call upon his old friend to help them with this fight. The demons were also against them, along with the Fallen angels. They stood no chance against them. This was a war, that can cause death, and hurt to the humans. The ones that the Angels are supposed to protect.