The Final Fight

Sonic and the others finally arrive on the island, where Jake was waiting on them. Sonic looked at the army Jake had in front of him, miles of fallen angels from the end of the island to where Jake was. The demons automatically began to attack. The fallen angels and the demons, fought.

      "Go on, we got this," Leo said, that was when Michael nodded and Sonic flew into the air. Sinera used her power of the light to create a beam shooting through the fallen angels. Jake met Sonic into the air, they both stood a few feet from each other, each had their own unique glare to one another.

      "Sonic," Jake said. Sonic's body then caught on fire. "Jake," Sonic said. Jake glared at him while his dark aura surrounded him. Magical circles appeared behind him. Sonic's wings then raged, and his entire body raged. The fire surrounded him as if he were turning into a super beast.

      "Let us begin," Jake said, swords started to pierce through the circles, heading toward Sonic. That was when Sonic started to move out of the way. Dodging the swords, sending slight fire particles. Meanwhile Sinera, Jake, Michael, and Neon, were fighting off the fallen angels. Jake began to disappear punching Sonic, the 2 species traded punches, one after another. That was when they both separated from each other, both panting heavily. Jake smirked while looking at Sonic.

      "Not bad for a demon," Jake said. Sonic then began to put on a smirk himself. "Not bad for a fallen angel. I guess we will have to fight hand to hand." Sonic said. Jake nodded. Immediately after their trash talk, they began to fight again. Blow after blow, kick after kick. That was when Sonic threw a punch, Jake quickly ducked, dodging the punch. He held a bit of dark magic in his hand, punching Sonic. Sonic then coughed lightly, that was when Jake punched him into the ground.

     "Son of a bitch, I thought we were doing hand to hand," Sonic said. At that time Jake had a dark ball appearing in his hand. "You thought wrong Sonic, you will die here," Jake said. He shot the Darkness toward Sonic, that was when Sinera got in the way, doing the same attack, but it was light. Dark and light began to fill the air. Sinera was forced to one knee while Sonic watched her, and got up himself.

     "Y-you can't be on your own all of the time Sonic. You must consider the others who love you." She said barely. She was annoyed at the fact Sonic watched. "Don't just stand there, kill this bastard." She exclaimed. That was when Sonic drew his sword of fire. The dark and light magic disappeared, Sinera was depleted, she then fell unconscious.

     "I will avenge you, my love," Sonic said. That was when Jake sent another attack. Sonic used his sword of fire to deflect it. Neon saw the way Sonic used his sword. She wanted to be just like him. That was when Neon's blue sword evolved into a cosmic sword. It destroyed all of the fallen angels that were hostile. Michael and Leo then flew up to Jake to try to stop him.

     "Leo, stay out of this," Jake said. Michael swung his sword at Jake. Jake only grabbed Michael by the neck and crushed it. Michael's body turned into darkness, then it turned into dust. Michael was now dead at that moment. Leo had a devastating look on his face, that was when Sonic kicked Jake in his stomach sending Jake flying backward, Jake then caught himself.

      "You son of a bitch!" Jake said it was obvious that he was annoyed. Jake was becoming angry, letting his anger get the best of him. "This fight is between you and me. Anybody else you bring into this fight has nothing to do with me killing you." Sonic stated, pointing his sword of fire at Jake.

     "Oh you that you have it made, the hero, Sonic the demon. Don't make me laugh, you are nothing but a pesky runt that has no family. Your father didn't even want you." Jake said. Sonic's father sneezed in the other dimension, after those words. Sonic's sword alternated from regular fire to black fire. Jake held his own sword of darkness before the 2 began to fight again.

     "There is only one ruler, and it is going to be me," Sonic said swinging his sword at Jake, Jake then blocked with his own sword. The clashing of the 2 swords created a slight boom in between. Dark versus fire, that was when Jake swung his sword again. Sonic ducked, that was the time Sonic had his golden opportunity. He grabbed his sword with both hands and pierced it through Jake's Stomach.

      "Son of a..." Jake couldn't finish his sentence before he was stabbed. He looked down at Sonic, He knew that he was now defeated. "Goodbye. Jake." Sonic said. At that time, he raised the sword to his body, it was a repeat, the same thing happened as before, but this time, it was for good. Jake's body disintegrated, leaving nothing, but ash. His soul burning as well. Sonic's sword then disappeared, that was when the remaining fallen angels then bowed to Sonic. Leo flew down, landing by Sinera. At that point, Sinera woke up again.

      "Is it over?" Sinera asked, that was when she looked around. Sonic stood over her with his arms closed. Leo was the last regular angel that there was, and Sonic knew it. "Of course, you did not think that I would actually lose right?" Sonic asked. The demons cheered, the war was now over, Neon hugged Sonic, and so did Sinera, but Sonic only saw one thing left to do.

      "So I guess you are a king now, I never thought this of you old friend," Leo said holding his hand out. Sonic glared at him, that was when Leo turned his back and raised his arms, thinking he was going back to heaven to revive the angelic race. He was dead wrong. At that point, Sonic stabbed him in his back.

      "I told you I was going to get your ass because you killed me. Goodbye Leo, and know this, I was never your fucking friend, I got what I wanted." Sonic whispered to him, Leo's body began to disintegrate. Sonic then had a smirk on his face, at that point, Sinera and Neon backed away from him. They knew that Sonic was going to do something like that. They knew him just like a book.

      "S-Sonic, w-why." Leo's final words. His body disintegrated completely, along with his soul. Leo was no more, the war was over. The only species left were the Fallen Angels, and the demons, Sonic had control of both.