Prologue | i

Lucy's P.O.V.

"Hi minna!" I cheerfully smile as I entered the guild.

"Hello Lucy/Luce/Lushee!" They greeted back.

I smile at them and skipped to Mira while ordering a strawberry milkshake. Yum.

My order came, and I happily sipped on it, savoring the taste in my mouth. Hmm.. Foodgasm, if you could say.

I gladly slurped the rest of my drink and was about to order another one when the doors of the guild slammed open, revealing a cloaked figure.

"Who are you?" Erza asked, pointing a sword towards the figure.

The figure pulled down her hood, revealing a face I didn't know, but judging from my nakama's reactions, she knew them, and they knew her.

Three words were spoken from the stranger's mouth, and these three words made about half of them cry, and all of them (except the ones who also didn't know her) cheer.

"I'm back, minna" And poof, just like that, the guild started partying.

"WELCOME BACK, LISANNA!" And there goes the 'peaceful' Fairy Tail.

A few hours later—

The guild was still partying, and they show no signs of stopping. I sigh, and ordered another milkshake. It was my 5th one, and like the partying guild members, I show no sign of stopping.

In the distance, I see Lisanna walking towards Natsu. I, however, am not concerned, even though I had a little crush on Natsu, because I know that Lisanna and he were childhood friends, and who am I to interrupt their reunion, no? Though my smile turned upside down.

However, I can't help but hear snippets of their conversation, and to be honest? I can already tell that it pained me, just by hearing a few from them. I have to blame my enhanced hearing.

You see, I am an Angel.. from Hell. I am the right hand of the devil, if you could say that.

Anyways, back to what I heard, it infuriates me to hear those sickening words that came out of Natsu's mouth. Why, you may ask? Because...

He is planning on kicking me out of Team Natsu.

I heard a lot.. and I would gladly share the phrases I have heard.

"Natsu.... when... Lucy.... out.. team?" - Lisanna

"Soon..... Lis... wait.." - Natsu

"She.... replacement.... right?" - Lisanna

"Of course..... she... replacement." - Natsu

I felt a few tears form in my eyes, but no way am I gonna let these drop. I do not approve of showing weakness when it comes to him.

But he broke me.

Even though my love is unrequited, even though he doesn't know about my lingering emotions towards him, even though I'm already suffering because of this damned thing....

I still love him. And no one can take that away from me.

So I decided to leave, on the day he's going to kick me out.

—A few weeks later—

By now, my guildmates are already ignoring me. It's fine anyways, it makes it less harder for me to leave.

Over the past few weeks, ever since Lisanna 'came' back to life, I have been ignored by the numerous people whom I thought were my 'friends'.

Friends. It left a bitter taste on my tongue.

Though I am still surprised at the fact that Natsu hadn't told me the harsh truth yet.

Speak of the devil. He has come. Natsu stormed inside the guild with a mad– no, furious expression plastered in his face.

"Lucy!" He yelled, a look of rage consuming his entire being.

"What is it?" I ask, unknowing of the events that were going to happen.

"WHY DID YOU HURT LISANNA?!" His screams echoed throughout the silent building, which was a first because the guild was always rowdy.

"What do you mean Natsu?! I never hurt her!" It was true, I could never bring myself to hurt the girl Natsu liked.

"DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO ACT INNOCENT YOU WEAKLING, SHE RAN OVER TO ME COVERED IN CUTS AND BRUISES FROM HEAD TO TOE!" He elaborated, making me raise my eyebrows.

"Don't kid me Natsu, why would I even attack her?! Give me one piece of  evidence that made you believe that I inflicted those on her!" I retorted, not willing to give up on my innocence.

"SHE TOLD ME THAT YOU WERE JEALOUS OF ME AND HER, SO YOU DECIDED TO ATTACK HER LAST NIGHT! YOU JEALOUS PRISS, YOU JUST CAN'T ACCEPT THE FACT THAT ME AND LIS ARE HAPPY RIGHT?!" What? They were together?!

"I NEVER KNEW YOU TWO WERE TOGETHER ANYWAYS, AND WHY IN THE SEVEN HELLS WOULD I BE JEALOUS?! AND I, A WEAKLING?! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE ENTIRETY OF ME!" I was pissed. Beyond pissed. How dare he accuse me of something I did not do. I never did anything to offend Lisanna or Natsu.

Yet why is he storming over here like he was possessed?

Oh. I get it.

She led him to think that I layed a finger on her, which is not true.

I was about to storm out of the guild when voices started to interrupt.

"Why would you do that Lucy?!" Mira screamed at me, her face transitioning into a disgusted look.

"Yeah Lucy, why would you?!" Other guild members accused in chorus.

But aside from those accusing stares and disappointed glances, I was hurt the most by the next words that Natsu said.

"From now on, I'm kicking you out of Team Natsu."

And that's when I was attacked. By my own guild.

I see Natsu send me one last look of malice, as he turned his back and started running towards the guild doors where his precious Lisanna was waiting for him.

Then I made my choice.

I went to the master's office, covered in bruises and cuts.

"Master...

I'm quitting Fairy Tail."

—Chapter End—

Yo waddup guys, it's me, izah. I have come to give y'all a Fairy Tail fanfic! YAY. Tbh I don't even know why I started writing this fanfic lol. But anyways, I hope you guys enjoy!

Read

Vote (idk do what u want lol)

And

Comment! (Pls leave hilarious comments so I can escape boredom haha :'])

Peace, out~