"Don't even think about it." She said in a threatening manner before stalking off to Alex and her room and slamming the door shut with a bang for effect.

All three of us started to laugh. A minute later she returned wearing a dry t-shirt and some sweatpants.

"Are you leaving? " I asked Alex.

"Yes but I'll be back by night time. How about we go to a pub tonight ?" He suggests.

"Okay meet you at night" I agreed,  kissing his cheek and Cory pecked his lips again.

"What so I don't get any action." Chris joked.

Cory and I both hit his head.

"Geez. Women now a day are so violent," he commented getting up.

Soon after Cory too left for some course she was doing. Chris and I decided to go out. After taking a shower I was ready, so was Chris.

He was wearing ripped denim jeans with a plain white shirt and I was wearing a white lace dress along with my boots.

First, we went to the statue of liberty and snapped some goofy pictures. We even had the famous cookies 'n' cream from dip 'n' dots there, after that, we went to wall street and empire state building. Finally, we went to the Time square.

People were getting their bodies painted and some were just shopping. We passed a hair salon when an idea popped up in my mind.

"Let's go" I exclaimed dragging Chris.

"Where ?"

"Just come on !" I said dragging him in.

"Hello! How may I help you." a very- very cheerful guy asked. If you get what I mean.

"Hi. I'm Faith and this is Chris ." I said introducing us.

"Dating ?" he asked referring to both of us.

"No," both of us said simultaneously. 

"Oh good. I'm Philip." He said winking at Chris as he squirmed.

I explained to Philip what I wanted to get by that time Chris to decided on what to get. I kept it a surprise from him.

Philip led Chris away and another girl came to cut my hair. Cory called me sometime in the middle telling me that she'd found the perfect club for tonight. It was some place known as 'The vault'

After forty long minutes of the stylist playing with my hair, I was finally done. As I got up from my seat Chris too entered. He'd got a different cut and some highlights too.

"You won't believe what phi—" but he shut up when he saw me.

"You got bangs." He exclaimed.

It was true. I'd got bangs and gotten my hair length shorten. Before this, my hair used to reach till my waist but now they were reaching till the middle of my back.

"You don't like it?" I asked self-consciously.

"No. No . I really like it. It's different." he spoke really quickly.

I muttered thanks and we left for home. Chris told me about how Philip tried to get it on with him.

"While washing my hair he kept rubbing his crotch against my shoulder !" He told me as we walked together through the streets of New York city.

Soon we reached home and I decided to sleep for an hour before everyone came home. I must have slept for more than an hour cause when I woke up next the sun was already down and both Alex and Cory were back home.