Chapter 29

"But love is blind and lovers cannot see."

Caleb

'God, My life is so bloody messed up.' I thought as I walked to my office. My new P.A. was totally useless. She couldn't do a single thing. I think her name was Sarah or Sophia or something. I'm not sure.

"Sir I could not get the appointed you wanted."

S-what's her name apologized entering my office. God, she was annoying.

"And why is that Sophia ?" I asked

"Um. It's Sasha sir" she said correcting me.

"Whatever. You're fired." I muttered closing my eyes.

Sarah gasped and made a sobbing noise before leaving. This way my 4th P.A. I'd fired since Tori.

 Tori. 

I hated to admit this but I really really missed her. Madison was becoming clingy day by day. I didn't like it one bit. Faith won't tell me where Tori is. She just moved and no one, I mean no one knows where the hell she went.

"Oh, Caleb !" Madison's whiny voice called out my name entering the office.

I looked up to find a curious blonde standing there, She was pretty that was for sure, but she wasn't the girl I wanted. If Madison was pretty Tori was a fucking temptress. From the inside out.

"I think you should wear the wine-colored tie instead of the brick red one." She said holding two identical ties.

"We won't be needing any ties, Madison."

"Of course we would silly. You will obviously wear a tie on your wedding."

"What I mean to say is Madison that there won't be a wedding because I'm breaking up with you."

"You're what ?!." She exclaimed fiercely

"It's over. We're done."

"Is this become of that whore Tori?! I swear to god Caleb if-------------"

But a sudden anger wave passed through me when she called Tori a whore.

"Leave," I ordered.

"How dare you!."

"I said 'leave'," I spoke again showing some of my anger.

"My father will hear about this." Saying this she passed me one last glare before walking away.

It was like a sudden weight had been lifted off my shoulders. A happy smile took over my face. I decided to go and tell Tori The wonderful new's only to remember she'd left. I needed to find her.

-----------------------------

Faith

Alex ! I'm going to kill you" Cory's voice woke me up from my slumber.

I rubbed my eyes and looked around. Chris too had woken up because of the yelling. I heard a splash and that's all it took for me to go and investigate.

I walked out of the room along with Chris only to find a very happy looking Alex dressed for work and a soaking wet Cory standing only in his t-shirt and underwear.

"You know that's a lie, you won't be able to live without me, babe," Alex said pecking her lips.

"Ha. You wait and watch Alexander. I'll kill you the minute I get a chance."

"Well, my darling Corianne. How about you go and throw on some pants. We're giving our guests a show."

Cory turned a deep crimson and turned towards us. A smirking Chris opened his mouth to say something but Cory held up a finger silencing him.