Chapter 16

"I dont want expensive gifts; I don't want to be bought. I have everything that I want. i just want someone to be there for me, to make me feel safe and secure."

Faith

Cory was doing my hair when I told her about my plan .I had just taken a shower to get all the paint off me. Good thing I always had an extra bag with my necessities at her place.

"So what are you going to do ?" she asked running the straightener through my hair.

"Today I was watching F. R. I. E. N. D. S. in the morning the episode in which Julia Roberts is the star guest.

"I haven't seen that one, " she said frowning.

"No worries. In that episode Julia Roberts is named as Nancy So in class 4 Chandler lifted Nancy and everyone saw her underpants and since then she was know as Nancy underpants. So now like 20yrs later they both meet again and Nancy takes Chandler on a date. She gives him her underwear to wear and then starts flirting on the date giving him hints."

"Then what happens?"

"She take him to the men's washroom to do it and take all his clothes leaving him in her underwear and run's away."

"Oh my God," Cory said.  Laughing in the same tone Janice does in friends.

I burst out laughing.

"So what are you going to do?" She repeated her  previous statement.

"Well you're going to give me his no. So that I can set up a date."
"He's never met you SO how will he show up for a date."

"I'll tell him that I banged .......into.....him at the hotel he is staying at and ask him out on a date."

"How do you know he'll say yes."

"I have a feeling. Plus he's a manwhore so he won't turn down a one night stand" I explained shrugging .

"Okay but then what will you do?

"I'll tell him that I need him right then, that very second. Then I'll drag him to the women's bathroom and once he's stripped I'll steal all his clothes and run. Oh and I'll get all the food as well leaving him " with an evil grin.

"Oh my God . I have the perfect dress for this situation Cory said running to her closet.

She came out holding two very short and revealing dresses.

"This is perfect for the occasion !" She said grinning.

"Why do you have such...... revealing dresses?" I asked confused.

"I got them to annoy Damon . He was being too protective". She replied shrugging.

I chose the black dress. It was shorter on me since I was taller than Cory and showed a good amount of clevage . It was pretty tight too. This was officially the sluttiest dress I'd ever worn and I had worn some pretty slutty clothes.

I left my hair open. Cory applied thick eyeliner and a good amount of mascara. She gave me a blood red lipstick to put and handed me a pair of black heeled boots which reached my thighs .

"Perfect," She said clapping her hand.

The boys were sitting in the living room when I entered . The bowl of noodles Damon was holding came crashing down on the ground when he saw what. I was wearing. 
"What on earth are you wearing? He yelled grabbing everyone's attention.

"My pimp called .He needed me to fill in. It was an emergency call." I said with a smirk . Cory burst out laughing.

"Go  change right this second." Alex said trying to cover me with his jacket.