Chapter 18

"Love me or hate me, both are in my favour.....If you love me, I'll always be in your heart. If you hate me, I 'll always be in your mind."

Faith

"I got it! I got it !" Alex yelled running in the house holding an envelope.

"Got what ?" I asked sitting up on the couch.

"My internship letter !" he said practically shoving the letter in my face.
Alex had been hoping to do an internship with this company in New York. The wide smile on his face made me smile too. But suddenly his smile faltered.

"How will I tell Cory?"

After their date, Alex and Cory had been the cutest couple ever. Alex has been pampering Cory since the day they started going out!

"She'll understand," I assured him.

"I know she will but—" he started off.

"How about I arrange for a slumber party to cheer her up after you break the news to her ?" I asked.

"That would be nice." he said with a small smile.

"Why don't you go talk to her right now and I'll arrange for the slumber party," I Suggested.

"That's a good idea, "he said slipping in his shoes and picking up his keys off the table.

I called Vanessa. Macy and then finally Cory. They all quickly agreed. I went to the nearest Walmart and went to the junk section and filled my cart with food. I grabbed some nice face and hair masks too.

I got a total of $ 93.27 at the billing counter. After paying, I went back home to set up the house.

At six Macy and Vanessa showed up and 20 minutes after that Cory showed up. As soon as I opened the door Cory lunged at me and burst into tears.

A concerned Theo trailed behind her dragging his small superman suitcase.

" It's okay. He's not leaving for another week and a half."

"But we just started dating and what if he find someone better,you ." she says sobbing.

"Cory listen to me. That's guys smitten you.He'll be a total idiot if he even lays his eyes on another girl."

She nodded.

"So Let's get this party started !" Macy said throwing the cushion in her hand in the air.

"Yeah Let's party !" Theo said imitating her.

"Sorry. I got the responsibility for him tonight . Don't worry he'll be out in the next two hours or so" Cory whispered.

"No worries." I replied shrugging.

We quickly changed into our pajama's and talked about everything between Sam and Vanessa (at which she blushed furiously!) to what was the latest gossip in school.

After some time we put on the face-masks and were lazing around. Macy was flipping through a magazine. Vanessa was filling her nails, Cory was watching vines,  even Theo had a face-mask on when we heard sudden commotion in the house.

Loud stomping sounds were following by a lot of voices. Suddenly, the bedroom door banged open.

Alex, Damon, Chris and Sam came barging in yelling.

"Panty raid !" before searching through our bags and drawers and taking all our underwear.

Theo screamed and climbed onto my lap. That caught their attention. Chris said something and the other three nodded in understanding. They took all the clothes leaving Chris behind.