Chapter 1

Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for then I look at you . I'm ready for war .

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Faith

"I swear to God Faith if you don't get out of bed in the next minute I'm chucking ice cold water on you" Alex yelled for the tenth time.

I sprang out of bed cause I knew he was pretty capable of doing that

"I'm up !"

I loved Alex dearly. After I moved away, he helped me get my life back to normal. Soon we became best friends , we even introduced our single parents to each other causing them to fall in love. The day I came to know Alex would become my brother I was the happiest person on planet earth.

I spent sufficient time in the shower washing my hair with my favourite shampoo - orchids . After my shower. I decided to wear a plain white T-shirt with my denim dungarees slipping my feet into my striped converse I walked out of my room.

"Morning". Beth greeted me once I entered the kitchen.

"Morning" I replied giving her a kiss on the cheek. She was the best step-mom ever . she made my dad happy too for which I was grateful.

Dad was sitting on the counter next to Alex . They were flipping through some bike magazine . I'm more of a car girl . I mean who would want to ride a death trap instead of a car .

" Alex hurry up we're getting late for the first day of our school "  I whined like literally.

"Since when are you so excited for school?" he asked with a raised eyebeow.

" Since today because I don't want to miss anyone's reaction when they see the new me."

"You're evil"

"I know. Now come on"

We took my car to school. Alex turned on the radio and pillow talk  started to play. I hummed throughout the drive to school. As soon as I saw the familiar gate I started getting nervous. As if sensing my nervousness Alex gently grabbed my hand and said.

"Don't worry sis. You're not the old you. You're a total different personality now. You're not the faith they remember. "

"Thanks Alex."

I found a free parking space near the entrance. Alex got out first, I wanted to laugh when I saw the reaction of all the skanks. Sure he was hot but I only saw him as a brother. Taking a deep breath I too got out of the car .

The whole parking lot broke into whispers.

"Who's she ?"

"She's hot man"

"I'd tap that ass. "

I smirked and walked towards the entrance. Alex pulled me closer protectively when he saw a bunch of guys eyeing me.

"Hey beautiful, do you need help?" a guy asked jumping in front of me.

He kind of looked familier.

"No" I said in a neutral voice.

"No?" he repeated shocked.

"No" I said simply .

"But no girl has ever said no to me"

"Well There's a first time for everything" I said patting his cheek and walking off.

A lot of "Burns" were heard in the background. The guy walked back to two guys, one of them kind of looked familiar too. I was walking away when something took over me.