Chapter 14

"When I text you it means I miss you. When I don't text you, it means I'm waiting for you to miss me."

Faith

I was so screwed.

18 guys including Chris and Cedric and one girl who was me, screamed out recipe for disaster.

I was still standing in the hallway in shock when Chris nudged me.
"Pssh. Faith" he whispered. That broke me out of my trance.

A boy ran into the hallway. As soon as he saw me he threw his hands and head in the air screaming.

"Finally someone to make some food".

The boy dragged me to the kitchen which was a mess.

"We'll be in the basement. " Cedric said before running away with the boy.

"What do I do? What do I do ?" I started hyperventilating.

"Faith, !" Chris said once.

"I've never handled so many boys before! How will I handle 16 ? !"

"Faith" Chris spoke again.

"I mean where will they sleep? What will they eat ?"

"Faith! Calm the hell down" he said shaking me hard.

I looked up and our eyes met for a brief second before he spoke again.

"There's a crate of soda in the last drawer and some popcorn as well as Doritos lying in the top cabinet. All the boys will sleep in the basement and for dinner we'll order pizza. Okay ?" he asked bending so he was my height.

I threw my arms around him for a hug. He stood shocked for a second. I was just about to pull away when he hugged me back with his hands around my waist and his head in the crook of my neck.

"You're a life saver." I muttered before pulling away.

All the boys were watching some action movie when we entered to give the food.

We headed to the living room to watch some t.v. ourselves.

"Believe it or not but I've never gone for a sleepover," I told to Chris to start a conversation

"You're kidding me."

"Nope. Never had such an awesome childhood you know."
But as soon as the words left my mouth I regretted them as his face fell. To change the mood I quickly asked another question.

"So what made you play basketball?"

"Before it or not but it was Caleb. We have an age difference as you  know so when we were younger I kind of used to look up to him and he was an awesome basketball player."

As Chris spoke about Caleb a twinkle sparked in his eyes. There was no doubt that he loved his elder brother dearly. He looked up to him. For everything just like Cedric would do to him.

"Okay tell me something no one Knows " he said with a mischevious look.

I rolled my eyes but none the less got up.

"I have a tattoo" I said before pulling down the waist band of my shorts and underwear revealing my hip bone.

Right next to that was a small tattoo of a bird with two feathers falling below it in black ink.

Chris softly touched the tattoo. I shivered from his touch. He pulled my shorts back up before looking up and asking me.

"Why did you get it?"

"It's a dove. Dove's indicate freedom and I want to be free. I want to soar high in the sky with no fear of Crashing. Both feathers indicate a new chapter in my life. Or rather important chapters. The first one is for my mother's death and the second one is for me leaving behind my old self and turning into a new person."

"It's beautiful."

"Thank you. What about you?"I asked sitting down.

"I hate oranges."

"No !" I gasped.

"It's true. I loath oranges" He said with disgust.

We talked for some more time. The house was oddly quiet.

"Do you think something wrong happened? The boys have not made a sound." I asked panicking.

"Don't worry. They must be preparing the room for truth and Dare." He said shrugging.

"Truth and Dare?" I asked starting to get scared.

"Faith. This house is filled with 16 horny teenagers. It's normal that they're playing truth & dare." He said with a straight face.

True to his word ten minutes later a boy came into the living room. His face was a deep red.

"I like your boobs" Saying this he ran away.

Chris burst out. Laughing and I scowled deeply.

I switched on the t.v. to distract myself and Chris ordered Pizza. After that, another boy came upstairs. But this one had a stupid smirk on his face.

"Babe, you're So sweet that you put Hershey's to same......speaking of Hershey's can I borrow a kiss I swear I'll return it."

I wanted to burst out laughing but...I,...decided to have some fun myself.

"Oh my God, that was so hot that I feel like taking my shirt off. " I said grabbing the hem of my t-shirt and slightly lifting it up.

"Really?" he asked with wide eyes.

"No. Now scram before I punch you " I said with a straight face but burst out laughing as soon as he went. Chris was on the floor laughing so hard that tears were streaming down his face.

"His face! You should have seen his face" Chris managed to speak out.
Two more times the boys came up and raided my underwear's from my Victoria's Secret bag. I found a guy wearing my pink underwear with "HOT STUFF' written on it over his pajamas. Then this other guy was wearing my green bra. It took me an hour to catch those punks.

When I finally came back Chris had gotten us a blanket and a jar of Nutella and strawberries to dip in it.

"I think you deserve a break."

"Definitely" I agreed before sitting next to him.

He put his arm around me and  I put my head on his chest as we watched the movie. I don't think Chris realized that he was playing with my hair.

I looked up to ask Chris something but caught him looking at me. We stared at each other before his eyes. moved to my lips. Before I knew it he was learning in.

His lips brushed mine and before I knew it he was kissing me. It started off as Sweet kisses but soon turned into a frenzy. He softly bit my lip making me gasp and took that chance to enter his tongue inside my mouth His hands traveled down to my waist lifting me up placing me on his lap not breaking the kiss.

My hands found it's way to his hair as I lightly tugged on them earning a moan from him. His hands started traveling up my back to the clasp of my bra. I held the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head. And started running my hands up and down his chest.

He unclasped my bra and started------------

"Holy shit !"Cedric yelled dropping the packet of Doritos he was holding.
Chris groaned in frustration and faced Cedric.

"What do you want Cedric?"

He asked running his hands through his hair. That turned me on. Faith snap out of it. You just made out with Chris what the hell was that.

"I heard the doorbell ring twice So I came to check." As if on cue, the doorbell rang again.

Chris got up and came back with the pizza boxes and handed them to Cedric.

"I'm going to go and get some water ." Saying this I ran to the kitchen.

As I took a sip only one thought kept running in my mind.My life was a typical telenovela.