Chapter 19

" Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it."

Chris

When I came home Mum was in the kitchen. I went and hugged her giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, honey! Summer break's started ?" Mum asked wiping her hands on..a hand towel.

"Yup !" I said helping myself to some soda.

"Before I forget, Caleb's coming day after. And he's getting someone. Say's he has something to tell us" she said shrugging.

After talking to Mum for some more time I went up to my room only to find Blake there. I  was good friends with him but not as close as Sam or Alex.

"Hey man. What are you doing here?"

"I have something to tell you." He said getting up and taking a step towards me.

"Go ahead"

"Look man it may come as a shock to you but I like you. Really Really like you." He said taking another step.

My eyes widened.

"Look Blake—" he held up a hand cutting me off.
"I know you don't return these feeling that's why I'm going to do this But I hope that later in your life you can forgive me cause I love you !" he concluded.

Now he had me trapped between the wall and himself. I was shocked beyond words.

"Do what Blake ?" I asked cautionessly, trying to free myself.

"This." He said before leaning in.

No, No, No. This was so not happening. I closed my eyes wishing for this to quickly get over . But the kiss never happened.

Not that I have anything against gay people.  Blake fell to the floor doubling over in laughter. Faith burst into the room too laughing like a maniac.

"Your face." he said between laughs.

"What's happening?" I asked confused.

"It was a prank. You actually thought I was Gay ?! " Blake said still trying to control his laughter.

I looked over at faith who was now retreating a camera from one of the shelves it was hidden on. 

"This is so going on youtube !" She muttered before looking at me but started laughing again.

I groaned . God how could I be so dumb. It was time to end this war.I smiled as .I thought of my next prank.

"What's with the smile on your face." Faith asked cautionessly

"Oh it's nothing You can leave now." I said literally pushing them both out of the room.

----------------------------

Faith

The prank I played on Chris was hilarious. He seriously thought Blake was going to kiss him.

I went to the bowling alley with Alex, Blake and Cameron. After eating dinner outside I came back home late night  and just decided to go to bed. But when I reached my bedroom door it was covered in yellow post-its!

"Alex. I'm going to kill you " I yelled.

"What did I do now?" he asked coming upstairs.

"This, " I said pointing at the door.

"Holy shit." He said before laughing.

I glared at him.

"As much as I'd like to take credit for this I didn't do this ." he said composing himself.

"Then who did it-Oh in the name of mother Mary I'm going to kill Chris!" I said as I opened the door to my bedroom.

My entire room was covered in post-its, including the ceiling. Even put yelled bed sheets on my bed. In the middle of my wall, on top of the post is, it said ' Got you!' In black colour.

I turned around to find Alex clicking pictures. I pushed him.

"What it's funny? "

"I'm putting it up on Instagram."

"Don't you dare, Alexander!"

I said hitting his shoulder.

"Too late! I already did." He said running out of the room.
I was going to end this prank war. Chris woods was going down.
I called Damon up asking him to distract Chris I checked from my window. Once Chris was out I went to his house with tons of cardboard boxes and headed straight to his room.

I started packing everything from his clothes to his lamps, his posters. Basically boxes were taped shut I started to make my way down but Chris's voice stopped me dead in my tracks.

"I'm home" I. heard him yell as footsteps followed after.

"Shit !" I muttered before jumping in one of the big boxes myself, hiding
He opened his bed room. door..and starting cursing soon as he saw the boxes.

"Chris we're going out Cedric is spending the night at his friends please for the love of God don't burn the kitchen like last time! His Mum yelled.

I silently snickered. I heard him shut the door and he started to rip open the boxes. It took him a while to reach my box but as soon as he opened it he screamed in surprise.

"What the hell Faith?! You scared the living daylights out of me." He said jumping back his hand on his heart.

I just started at him not sure of what to say.

"You packed all my stuff ?"

I nodded.
"What were you going to do with it ?"

"Get it airmailed to Europe." I replied.

"You were going to get all my stuff airmailed for a stupid prank war."

I nodded once again. He started at me before doing the most unexpected doing the most unexpected thing. He started laughing. Hard. He was laughing so much that tears started rolling down his cheeks.
Now thinking about what I was about to do sounded so ridiculous. So even I started to laugh along with him.

We were both laughing for a good ten minutes before finally composing ourselves. He tried to help me out of the box but managed to trip and land both of us on the bed with a 'thump'.

I was straddling his torso as he lay beneath me when realisation dawned on me. I was alone with Chris in an empty house. I couldn't comprehend what was happening till his lips met mine.

It started off as soft kisses as he sat up and I climbed onto his lap not breaking the kiss. Then it turned heated. He started kissing my jaw and nibbled on the skin just below my ear, earning a moan from me.
He went back to kissing my lips this time teasing me with his tongue eventually slipping into my mouth.  Somewhere between the kissing his shirt came off.

His hands slowly trailed up my back to my bra-clasp before he flicked it open and took my shirt off. I consciously tried to cover myself when I realized that Chris was staring at me. A deep red blush took over my cheeks . 

"You're beautiful"  he whispered before kissing me again.

I ran my hands up and down his broad shoulders and chest. I didn't know what I was doing nor did he. We were just lost in the moment, with the passion burning within us.

It was just me and him and that burning desire. That night we got lost in each other and I fell asleep in his arms.