intro

E P I G R A P H

"Clothes are worn to be taken off."

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

D E D I C A T I O N

To all those who believe in chance encounters and shooting stars and control the urge to punch people who get on their nerves. Especially the latter because that needs to be appreciated, bruh.

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

S Y N O P S I S

"Why does it happen that whenever I meet you, you're in your boxers?"

"Would you like me better without them?"

"Eww no."

You would think that renting an apartment next to each other would have created some sort of the whole 'friendly neighbourhood' feel that Spidey keeps talking about but hell no, theatre-buff Wahida and art-gallery-unenthusiast Memphis would never even have met if it wasn't for him stepping out on to her doormat one day.

What follows is something that's definitely not love, well, mostly not love, well only if you ignore the occasional hand-holding and those freaking butterflies and the time they kissed. Okay, they definitely kissed a lot and that one time, they nearly banged. Looking back, that's kind of funny seeing they had the whole cliche mutual hate thing going on.

But it all started with the boxers.

  ▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️  

S P E E C H  G U I D E

"This is Wahida."

"This is Memphis."

"This is some other person I deemed lucky enough to make it to the book."

Copyright © Jon Snowed. All Rights Reserved.

Boxers™. Only on Wattpad.