"Great timing! I was just baking one." Ai replied with a smile.

"I knew there's some sort of telepathic connection between us." Teresa smiled.

"Of course." Ai winked.

"Here I'll help you too." Teresa offered.

"Me too." Rihito joined.

"You also know how to cook?" Teresa looked at him surprised.

"I taught your husband how to cook." Rihito boasted.

"Wah! Guess I was the only one who knew nothing about cooking." Teresa clicked her tongue.

"But now you do." Ai smiled.

"Hell yeah I do." Teresa grinned.

After their cake was ready, Teresa suggested him to speed up as it was already 9:15 and they had to reach by 12. Thanks to Rihito's amazing/thrilling driving skills they reached before twelve.

"Whoa! This place is amazing." They entered through the gate and villa was few yards away. The path was surrounded by trees and in front of the villa was a beautiful garden with a small pond.

"My granny loves gardening and my grandy I mean grandpa built the whole place according to her liking." Rihito told her.

"That's so sweet of him; I love your grandpa already. But why is this place so guarded? Why is everybody carrying guns?" Teresa asked out of curiosity.

"You'll get to know it soon." Rihito smiled nervously.

They entered the house but was greeted by Mark Carlen, Rihito's grandfather that too with a gun in his hands.

"You came with a girl for the second time and what it's a different girl today? But I already liked the previous one as my daughter in law. And Rihito didn't I warn you not to make my house your dating spot?" Mark pointed a gun at his grandson.

"sorry Teresa" He pulled Teresa in front and hid behind her.

"What the hell?" Teresa shouted.

"Bear with it, he won't shoot you but I can't say that for myself." Rihito said helplessly.

"Grandy, we're here for granny's b'day and we're not dating or anything. This girl is already married. And she's my sister and I told you for the thousandth time Rina is just a friend and this girl here is her best friend." Rihito clarified.

"You came here with Rina?" Teresa narrowed her eyes.

"I'll tell you later." Rihito whispered.

"When did you started being 'friends' with girls?" His grandy asked in a threatening tone.

"There is first time for everything, grandpa. But first can you put that gun aside, I have some bad memories with it." Teresa shut her eyes close, turning her head to the other side.

"shit, I am so sorry. You okay? Can you breathe? Grandy get that thing away already." Rihito shouted. His grandpa immediately tossed it aside.

"I'm fine, Rihito. I was just shocked that's it." Teresa replied.

"Good, I don't want Ryouma to murder me." Rihito said with a 'phew.'

"Ryouma?" Mark glared at them.

"She's his wife." Rihito gulped.

"Didn't I tell you not to take that jerk's name in front of me? I don't know about him but I'll murder you for sure." Teresa glared at Rihito.

"By the way where's your granny? It's almost midnight." Teresa looked around.