f ι ν є

unedited

B a m b i

"This is all a little too crazy, we can't just make wild accusations!" I tried to reason as the vampires, Tua, and I ran through the woods.

"It's not an accusation when we know it as fact, Tua saw Lamia in her vision," Rene argued with me, offering a sad smile. "My premonitions are never wrong, I should have known some shit like this was about to happen."

I abruptly stopped running, trying to gather my thoughts before we reached the pack.

Am I really ready to face exile or even death for this allegation? The embarrassment I'll have to face if I am wrong? Not to mention the apology I'll have to give.

Moon Goddess knows I hate apologizing.

The possibility of Luna Mali being a vampire is actually highly likely. Think about it Bambi, have we ever seen her shift? Growl? Cry to the moon? She doesn't even go on pack hunts or go through heat. I don't know why we didn't question her species sooner Callista spoke in honesty, admitting that she too had been tricked if Luna Mali's identity was hidden this entire time. Callista was right. Luna Mali has never shown any signs of being a wolf, and no one knows how she ended up being Luna of the pack. They simply know that one day there was no Luna, and the next day there was.

"I know you're having a mini crisis right now, but we have anywhere from a month to a two hour window of time to vacate the pack city," Tua rested her hand on my shoulder while Columbus looked at me with an angry expression. "My visions are always right, but their timing can't be predicted. We are on a time constraint and must act fast. You're either with us, or against us. Make a decision."

"I'm with you, let's get everyone out of the city."

As if on cue, I received a mind-link from Araj.

"Security caught a hunter wondering outside of the territory. We have him in the dungeons under the Beta's house and are waiting for Luna Mali's instructions on what to do with him. I already know that she's going to want you there when she gets the message so be on stand by."

"Change of plans Araj, I need you to mink link our fastest scout and tell them to find Alpha Niall and Ender and tell them that we are evacuating the pack. I want you to send the next fastest scouts to the Gait, Midnight, and Black Blood packs to ask them for refuge since our pack is so large. One hundred of our members will be sent to the underground section of the city while the other four fifths are sent to the Gait, Midnight, Black Blood, and whatever pack Alpha Niall and Ender are at right now."

"Wait why? What's going on? Why didn't Luna Mali tell me about this?"

I sighed heavily and turned to Tua.

"Let's get to the pack asap, I'll explain to him on the way."

She nodded as we all began to sprint once again.

"Luna Mali is a vampire Araj. She set up the whole pack. I'm not sure what she has in store, but I know that we have to leave right now. Like as soon as fucking possible."

"Haha that was funny Bambi. Oh gosh, you really had me going for a second!" he laughed lightly.

"Araj, I wish I was joking, I really do. But one of the vampires that arrived with my family said that she recognized Luna Mali as Lamia, the Empress of the Vampires. I guess Trey, Judith, and Columbus didn't realize it was her, but when the vamp mentioned a man named Drake, everyone went stone faced," I responded bitterly, my wrath growing as I realized how foolish we had all been.