Description

Bambi has reached an odd point in her life. She was finally feeling normal again before her Alpha's son returned from his trip and made it known that he was her mate. Now Ender, the next in line for the title as Alpha of the Tenebris Lupus pack, demands her full attention and utmost loyalty to him as he prepares to take over. However, Bambi's brothers end up on her pack's grounds and tell her that the father she thought was dead for the past eight years was indeed still alive, and looking for them. The boys didn't want to look for their father, knowing he was still alive, without Bambi. She must choose between her responsibility as the up and coming Luna to her pack, or her loyalty to her family, and finally finding out the truth about her parents.

*

Brian Falcone has been stuck with the boy he's deemed as an "insensitive, prick, bastard" for the last five years and it's been hell for him. Neil Dumphy has been recklessly looking for Bambi Falcone and her whereabouts and he hasn't come up with one lead. Frustrated, the boy seeks the council of Falcone who tells him that he should be more focused on the impending threat that the 'Fairy Queen' will impose on their lives if they don't get their shit together. Neil seeks the help of a nearby coven, lead by the seductive Barbaros. Barbaros claims that he can help them find Bambi, and fight against the Fairy Queen with the hunters as long as Barbaros is allowed to drink from Bambi, whom he seems to know too much information on. Neil agrees, not caring about Barbaros wanting Bambi. He only wants her for his own personal pleasure, as long as she could get pregnant and provide him with children, he didn't care what Barbaros wanted from her.

What does Barbaros really want from Bambi? He's never met her, how can he know so much about her already?

Can Brian keep up the facade? Or will he fall a victim to his own lies and deceit and reveal his true plannings for the village of hunters he had come to know so well?