twenty four

F A R K L E  M I N K U S

oh my goodness whoever did this i swear they will die die die die die die.

lucas just texted me saying "maya just got shot in the chest, bullet just barely missed her heart. she's in a coma."

i swear on my life i will kill whoever did this. this person will die die die.

i can't stop the tears that keep rolling from my eyes.

maya is my best. friend.

i met her right after she met riley, and the only time i've been disloyal to her was when i chose riley over her just because of my huge crush on riley.

but none of that matters. i just have murder in my head. murder murder murder.

someone is going to be dead, and i promise it won't be maya.

if it is, ill just join her on the other side. fair and square for the both of us. she dies,  i commit suicide.

what about riley, you ask?

i know she's cheating on me. im not stupid, if you haven't noticed. and after all I've done for her. this is how she repays me. hell, if i could go back and do it all over again, i would probably choose katy.

at least she actually liked me.

R I L E Y  M A T T H E W S

"i thought. i told you. to shoot her. in the heart."

"technically, you never said how to do it. and i thought i did shoot her in the heart. and you can't blame me! i've only shot at animals on hunting trips with my dad. sorry im not the most perfect professional assassin. jeez," jake said.

"whatever," i said, "i'll take care of it myself."

his eyes widened. "you will?"

i grinned big at him. "i like a girl that can get her own jobs done," he said. i rolled my eyes and kissed him, not that i meant anything. he pulled away.

"do i still get my money?"

"yea, sure, whatever. just shut up and kiss me."

he did as i asked. once again, not that it meant anything. did it?"

I S A I A H  B A B I N E A U X

im dead.

i know i am. i have to be. i remember exactly how it happened.

i was driving, and i've just barely got my learners permit, and i was speeding.

i was drunk, and i was rushing to see maya in the hospital.

you thought i crashed into someone? N. O . you're wrong.

an rv, probably filled with not-so happy campers, smashed into the back of my old rusty jeep, roscoe. (a/n *coughs* teen wolf)

there is no way i survived that. im either in heaven, hell, or a coma.

which has given me a lot of time to think.

like my feelings and stuff. like how depressed i am.

but how has me being depressed made anything better. what's the point?

i hated my foster parents, and my long-distance relationship with vanessa was falling apart. so why am i so depressed? i don't even know myself. i guess i just didn't, or don't, want to be the be the happy zay. i should get to be sad sometimes too. 

i could be having a brain aneurysm.

ha.

ººººººººººººº№№№№№№№№

awww,

isn't your little author so nice to you guys?

ily.

-emma