☁︎☂twenty-three☂☁︎

;) 

M A Y A  F R I A R

total darkness.

i had to be dead, or close to death.

honestly, i didn't want to come back. i acted like i hadn't heard what Jake said, and i did not tell Lucas. i was to scared.

i know riley was behind all of this.

when he held me against that wall, all he could talk about was riley.

"this is for riley. all for her. im going to get my money."

he said this over, but i acted like i hadn't heard. it made no sense.

i did not want to come back.

there was no one for me.

lucas, had cheated on me, and even though we're engaged, all this time alone has given me time to rethink my decision, farkle, i don't know he could bare to date riley, and riley, how could she? we were supposed to  be lightning and thunder. it's horrific.

hell, the only person i actually want right now is zay.

he's awesome, has always been behind my back, and he knows what it's like to lose a parent, or a significant other. he shipped me and lucas, and i love him. maybe i just don't know what type of love yet, i guess i was so blinded by my crush on lucas,or for rebel, or josh,  i had never even considered it.

but he's like a brother to me, i think.

wow. i really need to wake up. i think my lack of oxygen is getting to my head, im going crazy.

but i love zay, i really do.

maybe if i could wake up, i would tell him, and maybe we could figure out together what this means.

oh, but lucas. we just got sorta engaged! what would i do?

i- i have to figure this out. i need to wake up. i need to breathe.

breathe.

breathe.

breathe.

BREATHE MAYA, BREATHE!!!

L U C A S  F R I A R 

she was up.

i was holding her hand, so tightly, i felt that she was going to wake up, right before she did.

but something was wrong, she looked so troubled.

"maya, is everything okay?"

she took the ventilator off her face, and winced, as if what i said hurt her in the heart.

"maya?"

a tear rolled down her face, her stone cold blue eyes, staring me down.

"lucas," her voice broke, and she cleared her throat," lucas we need to talk."

☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎

a/n

omg im such a horrible author.

but this chapter is dedicated to someone who gave me this idea.

dont hate on her please, this chapter is dedicated to her. 

:)

-EMMA OUT