♤two♤

...

Maya POV

It's been 2 whole months.

2 month since I saw him.

I still have a sour mouth over what happened.

Today is the first day of high school. I got up of bed, brushed my teeth, and took a shower. To me, the first day of high school is honestly not really a big deal. I'm not one of those girls who really cares on making a first impression and looking all pretty on the first day of school. I'm not Riley

So I just threw on a casual outfit. A black skirt and gray/white long sleeve shirt. I put on my white converse, grabbed my book bag and left the house to go meet Riley. (a/n outfit below.)

When I got to Riley's house, I rang the buzzer so they could let me in

"Hey losers, it's Maya." I said, using my casual phrase so they could open the door.

"Maya, I'm not sure you want to come in." Riley said cautiously.

"Riles, open the door." I said chuckling.

"No, Maya, this is for your own good."

"Riley, open the door!" I said with a loud voice.

The door unlocked, and Riley opened the door a crack and stuck her head out. 

"Maya I-" I cut Riley off by opening the door.

There Lucas was, sitting at the Matthews' dinner table.

I froze in my tracks.

...

Lucas POV

There she was, standing there.

I haven't seen her in 2 months. The longest 2 months I had ever experienced. I was depressed. I wouldn't get out of bed, and when I did, it was to either eat, use the bathroom, or play video games.

But now I finally saw her.

Gosh, Maya looked beautiful.

"Hi Ma-" she cut me off.

"Riley let's go." she said.

"But Maya" Riley whined.

"Riley, get your book bag and let's go. NOW." she said a little forcefully. When Riley finally got her stuff, Maya walked began to walk to the door. But before she even began to reach for the knob, she turned around and looked at me.

Her stone, cold, blue eyes just stared at me. And I could tell how she felt.

She looked at me with anger, but her eyes, they had hurt in them.

And that's when I realized, I had shattered the poor girl's life.

And it's something I will never forget.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

a/n

and scene.

whoo, that was the first chapters' in both maya and lucas' pov.

ok, i'll maybe update later, if practice doesn't get in the way. 

I have to go to dance practice now, and then swim practice later.

Bye luvs.☁︎