five

...

12:45

Lunch.

I walked to my table with Jake, who by the way was flirting me like crazy.

"Hey, Riley, Farkle, -my bitter ex-boyfriend," I said. Poor Zay stayed home today.

"Hello, to you to Maya," Lucas replied.

"Wait, ex-boyfriend?" Jake asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Yea."

"Good to know I have you all too myself," Jake said wriggling his eyebrows.

"Shut up," I said playfully hitting him.

Riley cleared her throat.

"Oh, um yea, Riley, Farkle, this is Jake," I said.

"Nice to meet ya," Riley said grinning.

Farkle didn't like that. He pulled her closer to his side.

Riley mouthed words to me and Jake, "Overprotective."

I snickered.

Lucas spoke up. "You're not going to introduce me to him?"

"I don't introduce people I like to people I don't like," I stated, rolling my eyes. Maybe I was the bitter ex-girlfriend.

Lucas just got up and walked out. Riley and Farkle went after him.

"So you like me, huh?" Jake asked.

And then he walked out to, probably to the next class.

But I just sat there, with this stupid smile plastered across my face.

"Maybe I do," I muttered to myself.

.....................................................................................................................................

a/n

please don't hate me.

don't worry, the lucaya will come. I can't say soon, but trust me, it will come.

I feel kinda bad for ending the last story, Unpredictable, short, so I'm thinking about making an even longer sequel, because if you remember, in the beginning in the prequel, they were getting married.

So don't you worry child, I've got a plan for you.

And lucaya.

Your twisted minded author,

Em