sixteen

...

"so where are you headed?" the driver asked.

"topanga's," lucas and i said in unison.

the drive was so lit, i loved practically all the songs that were playing, and i shouted every lyric to each song.

playlist:

broccoli-big baby d.r.a.m. feat. lil yachty

crybaby-melanie martinez

feel•less (intro)-lexii alijai

controlla-drake

(and of course) uber everywhere- travis scott remix

TOPANGA'S...

we entered the store, and i ran to my usual spot while lucas went ahead and ordered the food. then some dude approached me. tall, broad shoulders, curly hair, green eyes. his outfit screamed "total fboy" and "major player."

"hey baby girl, watchu doin?" he asked. i scoffed.

"not you thats for sure," i said as i rolled my eyes then flipped him off.

"okay, okay, playing hard to get i see," he said, raising his arms in defense.

"im not that hard to get, you're just not on my level to even try," i said.

"rude," he stated and walked away, as he saw lucas begin to approach.

he hi-fived me. "you handled that amazingly," he said, chuckling.

"what can i say? i mean sarcasm and comebacks is my second-language," i said.

("I'm 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bones, sarcasm is my only defense" -Stiles Stilinski)

"i bought you food, we gonna talk now?"

"um..."

"a wise man once said, not talking makes it easier to keep secrets (scott mccall)," he said, "and right now, you're not talking."

"lucas, it isn't as easy as you think!" i exclaimed.

"maya," he said in a deep voice, "please."

"lucas i-," i began, and then he started to get up to leave, "wait, where are you going?"

"maya, please, talk to me, and i promise ill stay."

"fine."

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

a/n

day 3.

HAH! YALL THOUGHT I WAS GONNA REVEAL WHAT

HAPPENED IN THS CHAPTER! NOPEEEEEEE.

i don't know if anyone noticed, but i was low-key dropping

teen-wolf quotes. bc im so sad the next season, season 6,

will be the last.😭

byeeeeee.