☾six☽

i just wanted to you to see how bad zay has gotten, and how he feels about jacaya ( Alisha_1144 gave me that name. love ya)

Zay POV

I walked into the stinky, teenaged-filled, hell-hole.

As you can see, I've changed.

I'm not that old Zay anymore, the one that shipped lucaya, was so nice and peep, and always expected to be respectful.

Not anymore.

I was greeted by Lucas my ex-best friend. Except Lucas doesn't know that. The old friendship is gone.

In fact, it's been gone ever since Lucas moved from Texas to New York.

"Hey," he greeted me with a grin, "you're late."

"Whatever."

"So you just don't care?" he asked

"Please, it's not like my grades are going to drop. You remember the song?"

He looked at me confused. "What song?"

"D D D D D, D F," I said in a monotone voice.

Lucas rolled his eyes. "Come on Zay."

"Come on Lucas," I said, mimicking what he said in a rather "stupid" voice.

"Well me and Maya are still broken up."

I rolled my eyes.

"And know, she hanging out with some, Jack, James, Jordan, Jake... yes, ah Jake, dude. He probably thinks he's "all that" and stuff. Well, reality check, he's not. He's just another dude, who doesn't deserve Maya," he said.

"Like you did," I stated.

"Seriously, is that the only part you heard, where you even listening to me?"

I began to shout, gaining some stares, but I didn't really care. "NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU! DON'T YOU EVER THINK THE REASON THAT MAYA BROKE UP WITH YOU IS BECAUSE ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS YOURSELF? I MEAN, INSTEAD OF CONSULTING HER WITH YOUR PROBLEMS, YOU DECICDE TO GO AND CHEAT ON HER? SO DON'T SERIOUSLY ME! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO GET THE REALITY CHECK, NOT ANYBODY ELSE. AND MAYBE YOUR HAIRLINE NEEDS A REALITY CHECK! OR MAYBE YOUR CRUSTY SHOES! GO CHECK YOURSELF BEFORE YOU EVEN DARE AND GO TALK ABOUT ANYBODY ELSE! YOU SCREWED UP LUCAS, OKAY? YOU HAD THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD, AND YOU SCREWED UP!"

Everyone around us began whispering as if they were some 12 year-old middle schoolers.

"Wow," Lucas said.

He was crying.

I just turned backed around and walked right out the building. I'm tired and don't feel like dealing with drama today.

Or ever.

++++++++++++++++++++++====================+++++++++++++++++++++++

a/n

sorry for not updating, she said for the quadrillionth time.

I just hope I'm still satisfying you guys with these stories.

Wow, life is tough for Zay.

So are you guys #TeamZay or #TeamLucas?