Update

I'm so sorry that this isn't a new chapter to the story, but it is an important update. 

As you guys may already know, I am currently studying abroad. The semester for me has been over since the end of pretty much last week. Only thing changing between then and now is the fact that all the friends I have made over here are now headed to either travel or are going back home. My roommate is leaving tomorrow as are some of my very good friends. I basically will be on my own until Christmas Eve starting tomorrow, and that brings me to my bit of bad-ish news.

I'm meeting my sister out in Paris, and together until early January, we will be spending our time together in France as well as Great Britain. I haven't seen my sister since the beginning of September, so I plan to make this trip as involved and fun as possible. This means that I really won't be on social media much (save for the cliche tourist-y pictures) for a solid two weeks. This includes Wattpad. 

Compared to other fanfics, two weeks is nothing, it's actually typical. But to the people who have been with me since the beginning they know that I used to update every single day. I am invested in June's story, and I like writing it to pass the time. But I'm intent on spending every waking moment with my sister, so I'm going to be away from this site for what I consider a long time, because I have no life.

But back to the good news. Starting next week, I'm going to be posting as much of this story as I possibly can, which hopefully means updates once (maybe even twice) a day. So up until Christmas Eve, you can expect to see more of June than you probably wanted. Fear not, I'm not going to let this story suffer for the sake of views and votes and just to get a chapter out to you guys, they're going to be the same as any other chapter, just at a more rapid rate. 

I really hope you guys get behind this. I'm excited and sad, I'll definitely be having June-withdrawls, but I'm super excited to see my sister at the same time. Hopefully you guys are down for this to. Until the next chapter then, ta! Xx.

PS I hope you guys can see the gif or whatever, my computer's being lame.