Stiles has Kinks and Remembers Things

"See what for ourselves?"

"There was a fight at the hospital - a guy with no mouth - killed Sean Walcott - Liam was there-"

"Scott slow down, you're not making any sense," I interrupted, watching a panting Scott with growing concern.

"Dude just start from the beginning, what happened?" Stiles asked while Scott took a deep breath.

"Okay, I can't really say much without showing you guys but long story's short, there was a fight at the hospital."

"And now Sean Walcott is dead, the guy who's family was murdered by the family-murdering axe murderer, that guy?" Stiles went on.

"Okay, we're seriously going to need a better name for this guy than 'Family-Murdering Axe Murderer' because it's a mouthful," I whined. Both boys gave me blank looks and I shook my head. "Fine, what else?"

"The worst part was that Liam was there," Scott sighed.

"Liam, the guy you two pummeled because of some weird testosterone-fueled logic?" I asked and Scott nodded.

"Yeah, well Sean dragged him to the rooftop and launched into this whole spiel about how wendigos need food and nearly threw Liam off the roof."

"I'm sorry, a wendigo?" Stiles questioned and Scott nodded. They both turned to me in inquisition.

"Do you know what that is?"

I shrugged, "Well they're cannibalistic shape-shifters. Which makes perfect sense considering the meat locker filled with dead people. I had no idea there were any in this region."

"Okay but Liam saw all of this? Did you explain it to him?" Stiles questioned.

Scott blanched, "Not exactly. Which is why I need the two of you to come with me."

"Where are we going?" I asked, shrugging on a jacket, Stiles putting on his shoes.

"My house, and while we're on the way, Stiles, I need you to tell your dad everything I told you. Except for Liam, don't tell him about Liam. I also kind of need Derek to get over to the hospital, to see what he can find."

"But is there anything to find?" I asked him. "I mean it seems like you were there and saw everything. That must give you a lot of need-to-know information."

"I don't know who killed Sean Walcott. The guy had no mouth and I've never seen anything like him before," My eyes widened and I looked over to Stiles, who mirrored my expression.

Scott was already hopping back on his bike while Stiles climbed into the jeep. He looked expectantly at me, "June, are you coming?"

I nodded, turning around to go back into the house, "Yeah, I am. I'm just gonna grab Lydia's notebook and tell her about it." I ran back into the house and back up into Stiles' room fetching Lydia's notebook before running back downstairs. I hurriedly hopped into the jeep and Stiles took off in the direction of the McCall household. His phone was already glued to his ear as I brought out my own to call Lydia.

"Hello?"

"Lyds, it's me," I explained, flipping through the pages of her notebook.

"Obviously, you know there is such a thing as caller ID," She droned, and her tone was reminiscent to that which she always adopted when painting her toes.

"Great, Lydia, I'm going to need you to put down the nail polish for a second and listen."

"How did you even know I was-"

"Like I don't know you at all, Lydia. That's not the point. The point is, I know why Malia didn't understand your notes."

"Do enlighten me, everyone else gets them, I don't know why she wouldn't."