8

Emily's POV

I was awoken in the morning by loud knocks, and my cell phone blaring.

"What the hell?" I groan, sitting up. My phone reads 12:37 pm and I'm a little shocked about how late I slept in. I pick my phone up.

"Hello?" My morning voice is not very pleasant.

"Emily? Are you okay? I'm at your door, where are you?" Liam's voice rushes me with questions.

"What? I'm sleeping." I say, getting up and going out to the living room. I hang the phone up, before unlocking the door and opening it.

Liam sighed in relief when he saw me, as a laid down on the couch.

"I thought you were gone or something." Liam said, sitting down next to me.

"No, I just slept in a little late." I yawn, getting up.

"I'm going to go get ready then we can go get a tree and set it up." I smile at him, as I go back to my room. When I'm in the shower, I realize I started my period. Shit, I was really enjoying my time off from it.

I make sure to put a tampon in while I'm getting dressed in a warm, comfy outfit. My black leggings, loose sweater, and Uggs. Every girl has to own a pair of Uggs, or even questions on buying some.

When I'm doing my makeup, I notice the dark bags under my eyes. Sometimes I wish I was a guy, for many reasons. I cover them up with foundation, then primer. I do my eye makeup and lips, before braiding my hair to the side.

Before going back out to the living room, I brush my teeth, and make my bed. I make sure to grab my charge card and purse also.

Liam's watching some soccer game on the TV and I take this opportunity to grab a water bottle from the fridge and a piece of gum.

"Want one?" I ask Liam, handing a water bottle towards him. He nods, smiling up at me.

"Thanks." He murmurs, and I nod.

"I'm ready if you are." I say, grabbing my coat of the hanger.

"Yeah, where are we going?" Liam asks, as we head towards the elevator.

Before I can answer, a familiar voice calls for me.

"Hey Emily!" I turn around to see Louis, walking towards us, smiling.

"Oh hey Louis!" I say, smiling at him. Louis notices Liam.

"Liam." He simply states.

"Louis." Liam stares at him. I could sense some tension in the air.

"Um we were just leaving so.." I trail off, looking up at Louis.

"Got it. See you later." Louis walks past us, and takes the stairs.

Liam rolls his eyes as he walks away.

"What was that?" I ask him, as we're in the elevator.

"Lets not talk about it." He starts to get angry, so I stay quiet the whole way to the car.

Once we get in the car, Liam asks which shop to go to, and I tell him anywhere where they sell christmas stuff.

"Thanks for being specific." Liam jokes, starting the engine and pulling into the street.

"My pleasure." I face him, and he laughs. I laugh at his laugh, smiling at him.

"What?" He stopped laughing.

"Nothing, I just think your laugh and smile is cute." I say, quickly looking away once he's smirking at me.

"I guess I will have to do it more often then, won't I?" He rest a hand on my thigh, making me jump.