24

Emily's POV

"Took you long enough Zayn." The words leave a mans mouth, and my heart freezes. Zayn doesn't say anything, and soon the voices are gone. I hear their car engine roar to life and leave.

Zayn.

The guy Niall introduced me too. He was very charming, and too nice looking, to be the guy who's been sending me the texts, and harassing me.

I slowly swallow the spit that's in my mouth, before trying to get my breath back.

No wonder I saw those familiar golden eyes that one day before getting in Liam's car. I knew I saw the eyes somewhere, and now that I think of it, they are Zayn's. Those golden eyes.

-

When I think it's safe, I slowly open the door.

Without thinking, I quickly open the door, running down the flight of stairs.

I need to get out of here.

I climb through the familiar window, trying to keep my grip. I don't want to fall, and have Liam question about a bruise on my body.

I curse at myself. I told Liam I was going to get chip dip, and when I come back with no chip dip, he will know something is up. I could just tell him the line was too long and I decided to come back, but I really don't want to lie to him. I think I will have to though.

-

"Where have you been?!" Liam shouts as soon as I open the door.

"The lines at the supermarket were too long, so I headed back. It was really busy." I say, looking up at him.

"I thought you left me." He says, wrapping his arms around me.

"Left you? I wouldn't do that.bWhy did you think that? I just went to go get chip dip." I explain, burying my face into his chest.

"Because people do that. It's life." He says, letting me go. He slowly paces away, and over to the couch.

"My mother should be here in ten minutes." He says, dropping the previous conversation.

"I can't wait to meet her." I say, walking over to him. He chuckles.

"Why?" He asks, walking closer to me. His hand finds my waist, his fingers traveling up and down my hip to my stomach.

"She seems nice." I say, his hands still roaming my body.

"Yeah, even though you haven't met her or talked to her." He says, stepping even closer.

I don't say anything, instead I let him continue. He lifts my shirt up just enough to show my stomach.

"I've been thinking." He says, leaving a small kiss on my jaw, as his hands touch my stomach.

"Yeah?" I ask, grabbing his broad shoulders.

"I want to live with you." He states, looking into my eyes. My heart flutters, and I look down to the ground.

"Really?" I ask, my cheeks turning a light pink shade.

"Yes really." He chuckles, making me smile.

"I think I'd like that." I say, and smiles. He gives me a small kiss on the cheek.

"But don't you think we're taking our relationship a little to far, and so soon?" I ask, and he stops kissing me.

"It shouldn't matter how quick we are taking it. As long as we care for each other enough, we should do it. You care for me right?" He says.

"Of course I do." I say.

"Then that's all that matters." He places his lips on mine, and we are interrupted my a soft knock on the door.

"It's my mum, I got it." Liam says, leaving me standing in the middle of the living room. His long legs take him to the front door and he opens it. I see a short woman, with blonde hair and glasses. She looked innocent and kind, unlike her son. And I mean that in the nicest way possible.

"Liam!" The lady says, taking him into a hug.

"Mum." Liam says, and they give each other a tight hug.

"I see you took a few piercings out." She smiles, and he nods.

He opens the door wider for her to come in, and as soon as she seems me, she sets her stuff down.

"This is Emily? The one you called me about?" She smiles widely, walking over to me.

"Yes mum." Liam says calmly, watching her as she comes over and hugs me tightly. I don't know how to react, so I just hug her back.

"Nice too meet you Emily. I'm Karen." She says, patting my back while squeezing me to death.

"Nice too meet you too." I say, smiling.

"You are so beautiful, just as Liam said." She says and I blush.

"Thank you." I say, before looking over at Liam. He smirks at me, while picking up his mothers bags.

"Where's your mother?" Karen asks, watching Liam as he takes her stuff to the guest bedroom.

"Her flight was cancelled, so she will be here tomorrow." I say, waiting for Liam to come back.

"Oh okay." She says, smiling at me. "He's told me so much about you." She smiles.

"Really?" I say, sitting down on the couch. She follows my actions, and smiles.

"Yes. He tells me how beautiful and different you are. He really likes you Emily." She says.

"I hope so." I say, and she frowns a little.

Liam walks in the room, sighing.

"Should we open presents?" Liam asks, and I shrug.

"Sure, my mom could just open them tomorrow." I say.

The three of us walk over to the Christmas tree, that's lights up against the dark window.

(A/N:)

Emily knows it's Zayn now!

Hmmm Zayn didn't turn out to be the guy we thought he would be...

Vote

Comment

Share

:)